Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron Justice offered by UAB
Congrats Cam on the first of many!!!! Solid on many levels.
Good to see players from this area being sought after.
Just saying Justice and Beverly are not UK,Duke or major D1 material I dont think they get much better I hope they do but we all get on here and say this players going to be that good later but it never materializes, ask Shannon Hoskins how hard it was for him at South Carolina and he could not start on a team in the SEC that won maybe 7 or 8 games, and hes better than both Beverly and Justice. Im not saying their good kids they are just saying basketball players not personal.
I know these players get offers from big D1 schools and what-not.
But in the end, they end up going to a school like EKU, UPike, or Morehead.
Why does this happen? Couldn't tell you. The future is bright for him - especially with a few years to grow a little more, he could do it.

I mean look at Polson at UK. He's a good ole' UK homeboy. He may not get great playing time but I wouldn't mind one bit sitting on the bench with future all-stars in the NBA.
Plus - he has a National Championship under his belt. How many people on BGR can say that?
Completely agree with Ballers. With a few years to grow he could be a UK or another major d1 program.
Just one of many great players in the 14th region. Man, that region is going to be loaded this year with individual talent.
I think Cam could be good enough to play at Duke...you never know. A lot of you Gus act like its not possible because he's from East Ky, but that's just wrong.

These offers are just going to keep getting better and better for this kid...