Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 2012/13
-_- Wrote:PCC plays Scott co at jackson co

Where did you hear that at? Jackson County tournament is at the end of December, where Perry Central will be playing in the Republic Bank Holiday Classic at Lexington Catholic.
I thought they were playing in the KOTB but Im not sure and havent heard were their going to be playing at yet if i find out i will post.
They are playing Scott,Co I dont know were at its early I believe its before the DEC 20th Tournament and they have replaced Riverside I think Scott,Co at Perry in Coaches vs Cancer Perry opens the season at Cordia. A they play 2 top 5 teams early in Scott,Co and Southwestern they are the darkhorse to win the state tournament in March Southwestern. and are looking at Trinity.
ballboy Wrote:They are playing Scott,Co I dont know were at its early I believe its before the DEC 20th Tournament

KHSAA website shows Nov. 30 @ 9 PM for Perry Central v Scott Co but no site listed.
ballboy Wrote:and are looking at Trinity.

Trinity sked at KHSAA is complete except for their post-Xmas tournament, and no Perry Central. If Trinity goes to the LexCath tournament they could play PCC, but lately Trinity has gone to that tournament every other year, and they went (and won) last year. If I can get that tournament list before it's on KHSAA, I'll let you know.
Not sure if this applies or not, but Trinity is going to the tourney (huge) in Naples, Fl after Christmas.
PCC schedule is done and on khsaa.org. As I have said b4 in this thread, it's the toughest schedule to date at PCC. Could b a long season for them if they don't hit the ground running. Should b fun though........
Braxton and Dalton are really going to have to start stepping up this year to replace what all they lost. I know Prey(sp) is a pretty good defender. Braxton is a good defender as well, but I think they will need more points on the board than anything.. That's where Johnson will help them though.
Has the KHSAA ruled on Johnson yet?
There is a transfer from Breathitt to Perry.
His name is Eric Lane (sp).
He is 6'3 junior and is already eligible..
I do know his move was legit.

I'm not going to down the kid but, Spurlock definitely needs to work with him if he's going to be in any kind of rotation.
Perry Central will be playing Covington Scott in the Joe B. Hall Classic at Montgomery County
im hearing johnson was gonna be eligible the 14th for sure thats from someone at khsaa