Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you get your name?
How did you get your name?

Well mine, Baseball is my favorite sport and we (Estill County) are home to the State's all time strikeout leader.
Self explanatory here.
Nickname.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Self explanatory here.

:thumpsup:
My mom and dad gave it to me.

:biggrin:
^ Oh, I thought it was because you lost your other name in a senseless disputeConfusednicker:
^
It was a good wager....
:blabbermo
Stardust Wrote:^ Oh, I thought it was because you lost your other name in a senseless disputeConfusednicker:

Naw, and there you go with that thinking stuff again... you've went and made yourself look silly.Confusedhh:

It hurts when I think
nky Wrote:It hurts when I think

Yeah, but you sure seem to handle it a lot better than what Dusty does.

j/k ole buddy.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote::blabbermo

Naw, and there you go with that thinking stuff again... Now you've went and made yourself look silly.Confusedhh:

looks like you still haven't found your sense
I love the movie... and the way the storylines inter-connect.

And Mr. Quentin Tarantino is my favorite director/producer/writer.
I've told this story a hundred times lol A family member of mine made the account and got on here and ranted. Once they got it all off their chest and the rant was over they offered the account to me. They had no need for it anymore so I took it over
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
WideMiddle03 Wrote:looks like you still haven't found your sense

"Ahh Boys..." - Zaga Fan
Baller was taken, so i added an s.
This is probably the 70th thread for this...
but why not go one more time.

I was a big Utah Jazz fan growing up. My favorite player of all-time was John Stockton and I knew he went to school at Gonzaga. ESPN2 picked up a contract for WCC games when I was in Middle School and would play their games really late at night. I ended up starting to follow the team just as much as I did Kentucky and slowly became a diehard.

In other words - I became a zaga fan. It was only natural for me to become the zaga_fan
Unlike anybody else named "Wide" on here, I don't miss. I am straight down the middle.
My grandpa called me Spud as a little kid and his favorite NASCAR driver was Mart Martin.
^ I thought it was because of your favorite wrestler

[Image: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/...24-768.jpg]
Willie Turnover gave me mine....