Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Ashland 9/21
Who wins and why?
An angry ashland team by 30+

Ashland 45

Rowan 14
Ashland big.
Ashland large. May be running clock early.
Tomcats by 18
Ashland by at least 3 TD's
Ashland Blazer may get 1000 yards of offense in this game.
FBALL Wrote:Ashland Blazer may get 1000 yards of offense in this game.

I agree from what I've seen out of Rowan, there defense is worse this year than it was last year. I look for the Tomcat O to have a huge night.
Ashland will win with ease. In the end, the loss to Ironton may help Ashland. The Ironton game was for pride and tradition and had nothing to do with winning a district.

I look for Ashland to sweep the table and play CovCath in the second round of the regional. However, Ashland's season will most likely end then.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Ashland will win with ease. In the end, the loss to Ironton may help Ashland. The Ironton game was for pride and tradition and had nothing to do with winning a district.

I look for Ashland to sweep the table and play CovCath in the second round of the regional. However, Ashland's season will most likely end then.

I agree with that assessment.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Ashland will win with ease. In the end, the loss to Ironton may help Ashland. The Ironton game was for pride and tradition and had nothing to do with winning a district.

Still can't quite get a feel for how good Johnson Central is. But I don't see anyone else in Ashlands schedule being a problem,
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Still can't quite get a feel for how good Johnson Central is. But I don't see anyone else in Ashlands schedule being a problem,

I'm not sold on Johnson Central at all. If there is a team left that poses a threat it will be Belfry.

If a team can move the chains on that kitty cat front seven and not let Ashland keep their offense on the field the entire game they have a shot.
Kitty Cats 56
Vikequeens 7
[quote=FBALL]Ashland Blazer may get 1000 yards of offense in this game.[/QUO
They easily could've had 500 or 600 yards but RC never got to punt an we got the ball on a short field everytime an scored every possession had an 80 yarder called back. It Was pretty ugly they called the dogs off midway through the 3rd JV rest of the way.
I figured it would get ugly.
FBALL Wrote:Kitty Cats 56
Vikequeens 7

The vikings were out played, but as usual the kittens got help from officials to ensure they would win easily. It is the same in all sports versus Ashland in the litter boxes, they will always have ref in the pocket to help out.
:devilflam
Lizzard Wrote:The vikings were out played, but as usual the kittens got help from officials to ensure they would win easily. It is the same in all sports versus Ashland in the litter boxes, they will always have ref in the pocket to help out.
:devilflam

Oh Shut up. If your get beat by a td or less and complain about officials then ok maybe even though I don't think officials ever beat you. But to get beat by 48 and whine about officials is just stupid. Officials had nothing to do with it.