Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 52 Magoffin Co 14
Good job Wildcats
Nice W for the Wildcats!
Great game played by Valley. We were unable to stop the run tonight and led to Valley scoring almost every possession. Poor defensive game from Hornets and with key injuries to Hornets' offense with a key receiver in Dalton Keeton, quarterback Ryan Jenkins re-irritating a bone bruise on his knee and running back Clay Elam playing with a sprained ankle really hurt us tonight on offense. Not that it would have really mattered considering our defense couldn't stop the run what so ever. Congrats Valley.
Nice win for valley tonight...Ran the ball great,D looked very good.Everyones healthy playing good football...
And also I would just like to say thanks Valley for running the score up on us once again. I mean sure you beat us but, really? You have to go and run the score up on us two years in a row. Talk about sportsmanship.
MCHSHornets#5 Wrote:And also I would just like to say thanks Valley for running the score up on us once again. I mean sure you beat us but, really? You have to go and run the score up on us two years in a row. Talk about sportsmanship.

Don't be stupid, all Valley did was run the ball, you just couldn't stop them
I agree with valley02, with the limited number of bench players they had, they didn't have much of a choice but to keep playing. Maybe this will be good for the boys over at MC, may get the fired up for next Friday night, no body likes taking a thrashing like they did tonight. I'm not taking anything away from Shelby Valley when saying this, but it "should" have been a much better contest than it was. Great job to Valley on the win, and good luck to the Hornets next week.
Congrats Valley. #21 Rowe for Valley, only a freshmen, is going to have a great career at the running back position. Great basketball player too. As for the Hornets, rest up and get ready for next week.
Congratulations SV! MC, I'm still for you. Rest up, heal up and look forward.
Congrats Wildcats!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]