Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous people support Obama
Obama is gathering the support of many famous people. Athletes, movie stars, and actors. Do people not pay attention to this stuff? If Obama is so bad, why do you think all these famous people are making such a strong effort to support him?
WideMiddle03 Wrote:Obama is gathering the support of many famous people. Athletes, movie stars, and actors. Do people not pay attention to this stuff? If Obama is so bad, why do you think all these famous people are making such a strong effort to support him?

Your last question can't be serious. Are you that naive or just unaware?
Sure is a nice day
Purple Haze blinds mice
Cheese is the answer if only I knew the question
WideMiddle03 Wrote:Obama is gathering the support of many famous people. Athletes, movie stars, and actors. Do people not pay attention to this stuff? If Obama is so bad, why do you think all these famous people are making such a strong effort to support him?

I'm famous and I dont support him.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Your last question can't be serious. Are you that naive or just unaware?

Uh, I think he's proven it to be something else.
Bob Seger Wrote:I'm famous and I dont support him.

Yes you do. You said so yourself that you did.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...YbbtoJ&t=1]

Dusty, you have outdone yourself with this one........:Clap:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:Yes you do. You said so yourself that you did.

LOL.....I dont know what you think you saw, but man are you ever mistaken.

Put the pop can down and just walk away......Just say No....
He did!

Well I'll be.

And here I was planning on voting for Romney in November, seeing as how I'd like to see this country get out of the crapper and get back to being the great nation that it's supposed to be.

But...

Since Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, and all their pals are for Obama, that obviously must mean he is the better candidate, right? Silly me. Everybody knows that celebrities always know what's best for this country.

:eyeroll:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:thatsfunn
well it makes sense, i mean the people are famous and looked up to as role models they should have some kind of voice
^^
Oh, they have a voice....slurred as it may be.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Oh, they have a voice....slurred as it may be.

:thatsfunn And incoherent! LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
they're famous for a reason
Wow, who does Gary Bussey support - that would be who would sway my vote.....
Gotta love that pic of Randy Travis....
^ Unless you are Randy Travis
I don't think he would remember it!
If memory serves me correctly, the night that was taken he was found butt naked laying face down on the side of the road beside his car.

Wonder if they have to prove that he was ever behind the wheel??
Smile
WideMiddle03 Wrote:they're famous for a reason

Yes, but usually the reason is not because of their intelligence...

I'd be willing to bet that I'm smarter than 99% of all those "famous" people. Maybe they should be the ones looking to me for guidance on political issues.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ And trust me, he's not very smart....Confusednicker:
Charles Manson says he loves Obama! :biglmao::notbad:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ron Jeremy has a ..........never mind. He's a big supporter of President Obama also
:pondering:What no Hockey players?