Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should be our response to events in North Africa?
With what took place yesterday in Egypt and Libya what should be the United States response?:pondering:
FYI (for those who watch Jersey Shore instead of any of the news channels)
the American ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens was killed along with 3 other Americans and the US embassy in Egypt was attacked.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/afri...?hpt=hp_t1
Two U.S. warships moving to Libyan coast, officials say
nky Wrote:Two U.S. warships moving to Libyan coast, officials say

nukes
^ come on We could be on the verge of something that will effect a generation and that's what you've got?
Our response to these events will lay out the course of our future
Not enough info for me to be specific, but blood should spill. Call me cold if you want, but this kind of stuff really gets under my skin.
From Libya to Egypt and soon to be Syria the Arab Spring is not a good thing for the US. The excuse of the "video" is absurd. These people are bend on attacking us and our culture. Are we going to be strong or complacent/apologetic?
Raise hell. Obama is a freaking ***** and this makes me mad as hell, and not many things do. NKY, Obama has taken the apologetic route. Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton both bashed the attack, Romney slammed Obama for his poor handling of it.
Romney spoke out against it last night, while Obama waited 19+ hours
^ I think this one will hurt the Obama campaign.
The first thing we should have done was withdrawn all embassy personnel or at least threaten to withdraw and begin to put non-essentials out
Romney should hit declining military spending and intelligence spending
From what I understand, things have been getting hairy over the last week or so. With the 9/11 anniversary approaching, it looks like we should have removed our people or had more Marines on the ground providing protection. Instead, we send more Marines today. Go figure.
vector Wrote:nukes

LOL, vector that was your best post. Fredrick the Great---"Diplomacy without the threat of force is like music without instruments." I know we can't really nuke them but we really need to have the courage to knock the ********** out of them. Then after we give them the attitude adjustment they so richly deserve, we should leave the place a mess and let them pick up the pieces. At some point fear of reprisal will overcome the hatred they swim in.

I knew the Arab Spring would turn out to be junkyard dog that would soon bury his fangs up to the gums in Obama's backside. So far he owns the Arab Spring and the ascention of the Muslim Brotherhood to power in Egypt. They're the ones behind the recent murder of the American Ambassador in Libya and you know they could have stopped the attack on the embassy in Egypt. Remember, Obama is the guy who bombed Libya on his own authority, bypassing the lawful and conventional route of asking permission of the US Congress. He owns that too. Strike one; Arab Spring and the betrayal of Mubarack, Strike 2; the Muslim Brotherhood, America's long time sworn enemy takes over the reigns in Egypt, Strike 3; In what can only be referred to as an illegal bombing campaign and an American no fly zone is enforced in Libya, the late breaking results are, the coming government will likely be heavily influenced, if not controlled by Libya's new arrival in force, the Muslim Brotherhood. Strike 3 and he's outta there!

How the polls can be claiming Americans trust BHO 53% to Romney 39% in foreign policy leadership is beyond me? Did you hear the APPOLOGY your president and chief foreign policy representative extended to radical Islamic extremists in Cairo, Egypt? I've had more than enough, is it November yet? BTW, these attacks were 'timed' to send a reminder of 9/11
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
First of all, the actions of Obama and Clinton make me want to throw up and my hate for our administration is now greater than it ever has been.

Back to the topic, I think we would just be better off removing ourself from the middle east in general and let them do whatever in the hell there hearts desire. If they want dictators or genocide, i couldnt really care less about the civilians there on either side of the fence. With Romneys energy dependancy plan, I would love to see us have nothing to do with the middle east in any form or fashion.

The BEST way to rid this Earth of the retards is to leave them alone because they will kill themselves.
The fact that our embassy in Egypt and and our embassy in Libya were attacked and that four of our citizens, including our ambassador, were murdered in Libya apparently is not the real issue. Nor is the fact that the middle east is in a turmoil with threats to our diplomats throughout that area.

The real issue, according to the liberal media, is that Romney spoke out about the policies (or lack thereof) of the limp-wristed Bucky Kardashian before Bucky could interrupt his/her fundraising long enough to gin up a putrid response.

The media is in full throttle in its determination to get its boy reelected.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First of all, the actions of Obama and Clinton make me want to throw up and my hate for our administration is now greater than it ever has been.

Back to the topic, I think we would just be better off removing ourself from the middle east in general and let them do whatever in the hell there hearts desire. If they want dictators or genocide, i couldnt really care less about the civilians there on either side of the fence. With Romneys energy dependancy plan, I would love to see us have nothing to do with the middle east in any form or fashion.

The BEST way to rid this Earth of the retards is to leave them alone because they will kill themselves.

Anyone who has ever had the most very basic breifing of world history (or has ever picked up a Bible) knows that they have never done anything but fought and killed one another, since the beginning of time. Contary to what Vundy might try to get you to believe, these are not peace loving peope. This is THEIR WAY OF LIFE.
nky Wrote:Romney should hit declining military spending and intelligence spending

his boy ryan voted for it
vector Wrote:his boy ryan voted for it

Hey Heckle, are you going to answer my questions or not?