Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ufc thing
So i went this past weekend to the hillbilly havoc thing.. and out of about 45 fights.. i saw about 5 good ones. the rest were a joke.. what are some of these people thinking??

did anyone else go
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Smile I didn't go but I imagined how funny it was in there when I drove by...I mean I didn't think it would be too great being called "Hillbilly Havoc" and all...Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well was it UFC type fighting or tough man bullshit? most people that fought in HH prolly dont even know what UFC stands for, thats why the fights sucked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I didn't go but I hear that when it started to get late that there were fights in the stands too.
The_Myth Wrote:I didn't go but I hear that when it started to get late that there were fights in the stands too.

Smile That doesn't surprise me one bit...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WPRG is televising it one day next week I think..

well the fighters forgot that they could hit and kick.. so most of them just rolled around and tried to get the other guy to give up..

i stayed till about 10 or so i think, and no one was fighting in the stands while i was there.. i seriously just about fell asleep though. on more than one occasion.. you could tell most of these guys were out of shape cause about 2 min into the first round everyone was stepping back and grabbing their shorts..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I wanted to take my dad and see it buuuuut now I'm glad that I saved my money.