Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Perry Central 9/14
who takes this one ?
I like PCC in this one..
PCC will be getting a little help on the defensive side of the ball this week as Willie Oden will be playing his 1st game.
I'll take Sheldon Clark in this one by 6 points....
I think we probably used all of our pixie dust last week...

However, I see the Commodores taking the lead early and putting it away by the early second half.
ill take sc by 7 should be a good game
The clock keeper better get his fingers in shape they may score over 100 points in this game. Perry 56 Sheldon,clark 50 in a shoot out this game may last past 11 pm.
Commadores by 3 scores
pcc by 7
PCC by 4 touchdowns.
Perry by 10 touchdowns.
Going with the Commodores.

Perry Central 56
Sheldon Clark 35
Austin is a good athlete and football player. I see him having a good game and the Commodores getting the W.
baller4lyfe Wrote:Perry by 10 touchdowns.

Maybe a little ambitious!
Sheldon Clark
PCC by 2 td's....21-35
This one will be just like the Lawrence game close and a high score but I Sheldon Clark.
This could be one of the highest scoring games in the state this season......
PCC is riding momentum from last weeks win and defeats Sheldon Clark at home 35-21.
It at Perry Central that is worth 2 TD on it own. Not sure SC and overcome a good PC team and the officials. Go Luck SC
Cat Daddy Wrote:PCC is riding momentum from last weeks win and defeats Sheldon Clark at home 35-21.

if thats the case sheldon clark should have alot of momentum,sc beats pcc in ther own yard ,cards with another w.:welcome:
Ill take SCHS in close one By 6 #cardinalNation S
Perry by 6 TDs.

Zaga you actually think you can make it to the game on time this week?
EastKyMx Wrote:Perry by 6 TDs.

Zaga you actually think you can make it to the game on time this week?

I get off at 5 now.
Grill will be firing on all cylinders.
I am going with the hometown Commodores, 33-21.
SC by 10
PC
Sheldon Clark by 2
PCC by 14
Where is pcc field? Would like to watch this one but dont know where their field is.
This one could be another barn burner. Perry is comming off a good win vs Lawrence Co. PA announcer could turn into an auctioneer. PCC 48 SC 40.