King - 4 Rec, 53 Yards, 1 TD

McCaskill - 3 Rec, 35 Yards, 1 TD

Attendance-48,346

Kent State

Keith - 14/20, 83 yards

Durham - 15 car, 79 yards, 1 TD

Archer - 8 car, 78 yards, 1 TD

This was Senior Aaron Boyd's first ever TD Catch
How long till someone has something negative to say. Good win Cats Go Big Blue!!
Great win for the Cats! Called this one said they would win by 2 tds or more! Believe I was the only one to call it.
Here is the story and nice facts after the game.

http://www.nationofblue.com/smith-sander...own-12382/
Strikeout King Wrote:Kentucky

Smith - 27/36, 284 Yards, 2 TD's

Sanders - 12 car, 107 Yards, 1 TD

George - 6 car, 52 Yards, 1 TD

Boyd - 10 Rec, 97 Yards, 1 TD

King - 4 Rec, 42 Yards

McCaskill - 3 Rec, 35 Yards, 1 TD

Kent State

Keith - 14/20, 83 yards

Durham - 15 car, 79 yards, 1 TD

Archer - 8 car, 78 yards, 1 TD

This was Senior Aaron Boyd's first ever TD Catch

Max Smith had 354 passing yards not sure were you got the 284 from.
^ ESPN. Hangon let me check it again
You were correct. Eyes must have been playing tricks LOL
CardinalAlum Wrote:How long till someone has something negative to say. Good win Cats Go Big Blue!!

Ill go first.

Win number one of three.
^ Now RIUTG, you have to give them credit they played pretty damn good. If they continue to play like that the rest of the season they may end up winning 6 or 7 games. That's a big big IF tho.
^
SK, i fully believe, (not just trolling on joker or UK), if UK was to play to there fullest potential, and mistake free football, at best they could only go 5-7.
^ I can see that but that's awesome football, mistake free.
I'm just glad we played Kent instead of Louisiana Monroe!
I just updated with the correct stats for the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol guys it was kent state. Yes I cheered the entire game. But it was kent state.
I thought Max Smith looked special last nite as did Boyd receiving. I believe Smith could turn out to be a really good qb. A good win for the Cats, but yes it was just Kent State. The Defense, well thats another story. I felt like Kent just ran all over them most of the game. It will have to step it up big time if this team has apirations for a winning season.
I look for Western to be a tougher test.
It was just who again?!?

Looked like a W to me, Rare thing for this program lately. I enjoyed it.
Doesnt matter if it was the team of the blind a win is a win
Good to see a kid from Henry Clay HS getting himself a TD. It's always cool when an in-state kid gets to play.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
SK, i fully believe, (not just trolling on joker or UK), if UK was to play to there fullest potential, and mistake free football, at best they could only go 5-7.

Arkansas showed they were beatable, Vandy is not as good as everyone thinks, I am not sure UF is better than UL plus the wheels could come off at Missouri by the time UK plays them, they got @ SC, Vandy, and Bama right before UK. We will learn a little more about UT next week when they play UF. I think the Miss St game is a big big game for UK. I don't think Miss St is better than UL they don't have QB close to UL's and UK has played Miss St tough during Jokers time at UK hopefully the breaks can bounce UK's way this year. I see were you are coming from tho. Jokers teams of the past have a problem of turning the ball over at key times.
^
I think Miss St is a lot better than Lville, just from what i seen in there win over Auburn
Hard to tell about Mississippi State. Yes they beat Auburn but really how good is Auburn?

UK has some winnable games. They could get anywhere from 3-7 wins. If the defense doesn't improve dramatically with the infusion of all the young kids it will be closer to 3.

I do know this. WKU is a good football team and a serious threat to beat UK.
The question that arises after this game is was Kentucky that bad, or Louisville that good, or did we just play bad? As someone pointed out above we could very easily win 7 games this year the sec east has many beatable teams plus arkansas, and Miss St are very winnable games.
Glad to see the cats play well last night. Was at the game, seemed to me when Joker started playing younger players was when we started to pull away. Congrats on the win, hopefully next week will be a win as well.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I think Miss St is a lot better than Lville, just from what i seen in there win over Auburn

Miss St is a good team IMO but I don't think they are better than UL. Miss St is not ranked and UL is up to #19 in the AP. Miss St won only 6 games last year. There only wins in the SEC were vs Ole Miss and UK last season. Hopefully UK keeps improving and they beat the Bulldogs this year!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:The question that arises after this game is was Kentucky that bad, or Louisville that good, or did we just play bad? As someone pointed out above we could very easily win 7 games this year the sec east has many beatable teams plus arkansas, and Miss St are very winnable games.

UK holds a winning record all-time vs Vandy, Miss St and Arkansas in football, so that tells us that it is possible for UK to beat one or all of these teams.
I don't if it was a JV team. We got a W.
I do not take much from this game other than one of the very few victories this season.
Kentucky will have to step their game up to the next level. They havent been doing as good as expected. Still, hands down to kentucky. I say Kentucky - 56 Kent - 17
I will be shocked if they pull out 5 wins this year.....IMO, their defenders seem very small compared to other SEC teams so unless UK can put up alot of points each game, they won't be getting many W's.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Doesnt matter if it was the team of the blind a win is a win

Then we might as well leave the SEC and move to a conference where we can go 10-2 or 9-3 and get destroyed in a bowl game by the same teams that are destroying us in the SEC right now.

A win is only a win if its the last game of the year and its the national championship. In college football, every game has to be a win if you want to get the prize.