Poll: who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Southwestern
0%
Danville
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern at Danville 9/14
who takes this one?
Tough to call here. Danville has been the more impressive team IMO, but Southwestern always seems to give the Ads fits. Gotta go with the home team but hopefully the Warriors prove me wrong.

Danville 27
Southwestern 17
I think Danville bounces back from the huge let down they had against Corbin after coming off the win against Boyle. Danville rolls 49-7.
Danville is a very good team, but hopefully the Warriors can come into Danville and pull off the upset.
Southwestern seems to be playing with a little extra spark!

Gonna go with the upset here

SW 28
Danville 24
If Danville can pass the ball at all, they will score at will. If they can't pass the ball at all, they will still score with relative frequency.

Ads - 45

Warriors - 13
If Danville can pass the ball at all, they will score at will. If they can't pass the ball at all, they will still score with relative frequency.

Ads - 45

Warriors - 13
I can't see Southwestern keeping this one close. Admirals 52-6.
Danville 38
SW 14
I hope SW can pull off the upset.

No prediction on the score.

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Danville.
Danville 28
SW14
should be close at half
Could be the same outcome as the Somerset game for SW. Minus the rivalry factor. Danville and Somerset mirror each other. Can't wait for that game in a few weeks!
Danville by 3 TD's
Just like most of you,I too think Danville wins this one,but don't think it wil be a run-a-way game,something like 35-14.Want to add too,that Southwestern has one of the best fanbase anywhere,really nice people there at Southwestern and good luck to them.
I think this game will be a lot closer than some people think. I hope I'm right.
GetChili Wrote:I think this game will be a lot closer than some people think. I hope I'm right.

Has Southwestern totally changed their defensive scheme? If not it will be over by halftime.
Danville takes this one in a run away
You have to give credit to Southwestern, they do schedule teams that can make their team better. I know this year they have already played Somerset and next is Danville. That is two tough teams in the first half of the schedule. They may not win this game, but it will sure make them more "playoff" ready than scheduling cupcakes. Who knows they may sneak up on a "better team" and leave with a win. Remember UK beating LSU when LSU won the national championship the same year. The best team doesn't always win and that is what makes football so great.
Southwestern is also a 5A club and Somerset and Danville are 2A. So a case could be made that Southwestern should beat these teams in order to compete with the top of Class 5A.
Danville by 3 TDs
HonestJohn Wrote:You have to give credit to Southwestern, they do schedule teams that can make their team better. I know this year they have already played Somerset and next is Danville. That is two tough teams in the first half of the schedule. They may not win this game, but it will sure make them more "playoff" ready than scheduling cupcakes. Who knows they may sneak up on a "better team" and leave with a win. Remember UK beating LSU when LSU won the national championship the same year. The best team doesn't always win and that is what makes football so great.

I am sure that will change next season when the new regime makes the schedule.
Danville 48

Southwestern 7
Danville as bad as they want.
Much respect to Southwestern. However, Danville takes this one. No prediction on the score but I do believe it could get ugly. Good luck to the Warriors!
BLOWOUT Danville 55 Southwestern 6.
I would really like to see the Warriors get the win but, it just doesn't seem possible. Unfortunately, this one could be similar to the Somerset game for the Warriors. Hopefully SW proves me wrong.

Danville - 42

Southwestern - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON