Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing during the CATS Test...
Is it a statewide rule that no games can be played during the week(s) of the CATS Test, or is it a school district thing? I know Allen Central had to reschedule a few games because they were scheduled on nights prior to testing days. Does anyone else know of this?
I think it's just a school district thing.
I don't think that Floyd county is under a rule to reschedule games that are scheduled during the test.
Phelps has several games during the testing window... which btw.... is from April 17th thru April 28th!!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't think that Floyd county is under a rule to reschedule games that are scheduled during the test.
They must have something against it because Allen Central's coach said he had to reschedule because games were not allowed to be be played during the weeks of the test. But I thought games could be played as long as they were completed by a certain time, or if not completed, the game had to be stopped by that particula time. Rolleyes
I talked with the county AD this morning and the only thing mentioned was to not have the teams out for extended hours. It was ok to play however.
which county AD???
Floyd
East Ridge is playing Full Force through it. Tongue
Sorry about that, Wyatt Earp! I must have heard something different. Thanks for clearing that up.
I thinks its a school district thing. There were some teams that had games tonight.
Id rather play than take the CATS test! lol
i think we all would
Yea it was a school district thing, they were treams playing all thought the week.