Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wesley Christian 2012-2013
Thoughts?
Isn't most of the kids leaving and going to other schools?
Two players left. one didnt even start and had no impact. picked up a couple players
Wesley will be terrible as usual.
I have said this before and I am not downing anyone but the simple fact is that if Wesley wants respect from anyone as far as other high school teams they must join the KHSAA. I do not believe that they will do this because it takes away from things they can do recruiting wise. Until they play real competition around the area no one will compare their team or thier players to anybody around here. They could have 3 players averaging 50 points a game and it wouldnt matter.
Yeah... they play no good teams lets see ever heard of oak hill? Red squad? Mckeel academy (fl)? 3 D1 players? Just to name a few states they travled to Nc,Fl,In,Wv,Virginia ... all public schools a lot better than most Khsaa schools.
Wesley1 Wrote:Yeah... they play no good teams lets see ever heard of oak hill? Red squad? Mckeel academy (fl)? 3 D1 players? Just to name a few states they travled to Nc,Fl,In,Wv,Virginia ... all public schools a lot better than most Khsaa schools.
And how many players is Wesley putting into college D3, D2, or D1?? There is a difference in playing someone and competing.
Considering none has graduated 0. But after this year ill be sure to let you kkow.
Wesley1 Wrote:Considering none has graduated 0. But after this year ill be sure to let you kkow.

Dude, Please.
To clarify, my previous post stated good competition AROUND THIS AREA. I am sure Oak Hill Red team (although that is their second team) is very good they are no where near this area. As far as college prospects goes I have no idea but I can guarantee players participating in the 15th region will be looked at a whole lot more by colleges than players that are playing at small private schools in different conferences. Teams like Oak Hill and other prep schools are not even in the same category as these teams. If you think playing at a school like Wesley is going to give a kid exposure to D1 schools then you are dreaming. This being said I would still pull for any kid playing in Eastern Ky. and maybe one day this could possibly happen at Wesley but as of right now this post is meaningless anyway so, enough said.
Wesley1 Wrote:Yeah... they play no good teams lets see ever heard of oak hill? Red squad? Mckeel academy (fl)? 3 D1 players? Just to name a few states they travled to Nc,Fl,In,Wv,Virginia ... all public schools a lot better than most Khsaa schools.

All PUBLIC SCHOOLS belong to the KHSAA, a few PRIVATE schools do not belong. Theres' not one single private school in Ky that isn't already a member of the KHSAA that could even compete for a regional tournament title(any region1-16).Just curious how many schools in Ky have athletics and are not members of the KHSAA? That being said those schools usually don't have the numbers to compete with KHSAA member schools.
I'm not saying Wesley has any D1 players. How many kids from khsaa schools has went D1 in the last 5 years not many. And I'm sure they have been players from small private schools that has players went D1 maybe not in Kentucky but if your good enough you'll get seen no matter where you play.
Wesley Christian went 10-5 last year in the Kentucky Christian Athletic Association:
http://www.kcaaonline.com/WesleyBVBball1112.html

And for someone who asked, there are 28 private/Christian/Baptist/Religious schools who are members of the KCAA:
http://www.kcaaonline.com/MemberSchools.html

FIRST REGION (WEST KY)
- Bethel Christian
- Glasgow Christian
- Grace Baptist
- Heritage Christian
- Majesty Christian
- Oak Ridge Christian
- Victory Christian

SECOND REGION (WEST LOUISVILLE/SOUTH LOUISVILLE)
- Highlands Latin
- Holy Angels
- MICAH
- North Hardin Christian
- Valiant Christian

THIRD REGION (EAST LOUISVILLE/SHELBYVILLE/FRANKFORT)
- AIE of Jeffersontown
- Christian Academy of Carrollton
- Christian Academy of Lawrenceburg
- Community Christian
- Cornerstone Christian of Shelbyville
- Sayers Classical
- Frankfort Christian

FOURTH REGION (LEXINGTON/DANVILLE/EKY)
- Blue Grass Baptist
- Bluegrass Christian
- Danville Christian
- Lakeside Christian
- Somerset Christian
- Trinity Christian
- WESLEY CHRISTIAN
- Winchester Christian

The KCAA offers
- Boys' Soccer
- Volleyball
- Cross Country
- Boys' Basketball
- Girls' Basketball
- Cheerleading
- Baseball
- Softball
- Golf

THERE IS ALSO THE KENTUCKY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION (http://www.kcsaa.net). It offers boys' basketball, girls' volleyball and boys'/girls' track and field

- Anchored Christian Academy
- Belmont Christian Academy
- Berea Christian Academy
- Bethel Christian Academy
- Bluegrass United
- Bourbon Christian Academy
- Christian Academy of Lawrenceburg
- Christian Educational Consortium
- Clays Mill Road Christian Academy
- Cumberland Christian Home Educators (CCHE)
- Cumberland Homeschool Athletic Teams
- Danville Christian Academy
- Elizabethtown Christian Academy
- Fellowship Christian Academy
- Galilean Christian Academy
- Georgetown Homeschool Group
- Grace Academy
- Hardin Christian Academy
- Harvest Christian Academy
- Hazard Christian Academy
- Heart For Christ
- Jordan Christian Academy
- Landmark Christian Academy
- Landmark Christian Academy of Louisville
- Lebanon Junction Christian Academy
- Light Christian Academy
- London Christian Academy
- Madison Christian Academy
- Mount Carmel Christian School
- Mount Olivet Christian Academy
- Nelson County Baptist School
- Northside Christian School
- Oakdale Christian Academy
- Owsley County Christian School
- Pendleton County Christian Academy
- Rolling Hills Christian School
- Saline Christian Academy
- Tabernacle Christian Academy--Nicholasville
- Tabernacle Somerset
- The Frankfort Christian Academy
- Trinity Baptist Christian Academy
- Victory Road Christian Academy
Wesley1 Wrote:I'm not saying Wesley has any D1 players. How many kids from khsaa schools has went D1 in the last 5 years not many. And I'm sure they have been players from small private schools that has players went D1 maybe not in Kentucky but if your good enough you'll get seen no matter where you play.
Really, the KHSAA represents the whole state Duh!! Trinity alone had 2, lmao you need to get out of the holler
Wesley has a long road ahead but are finally on their way.......