Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Vs. Betsy Layne Predictions
I think the Raiders will show their supremacy in this one, they'll rebound from the LCA game in a big way....Raiders by 10+
Raiders By 5
South Floyd
i think the raiders will pull it out by 15 if not more i think if they played like they did in richmond they will go to state
Raiders by 15
BL by 5.
The Raiders have been playing good ball as of late....as long as they don't have an All-A let-down then I see them winning this one by 10+
ISN'T IT OBVIOUS! SOUTH FLOYD WILL WIN THIS ONE FOR SURE! AFTER PLAYING ELLIOT COUNTY AND WINNING AND PLAYING A ROUGH TEAM (LCA) IN RICHMOND. I WOULD SAY BETSY LAYNE WILL GET THEIR BUTT KICKED! 10+
raiders by 10+, the first 2 games were flukes, simon will never hit like he did at the dome and when they beat the raiders at the pburg tourney the raiders wasnt playing well in fact they were in a horrible struggle, thats not the case now
South Floyd if they play....If not Betsy Layne by 5
south floyd by 21
Well since according to the South Floyd Faithful they are #1 in the state right now after winning the All A region and getting pounded by a LCA team in the 2nd round Im going to go with South Floyd by 45 points... :roll:
I say it could be close early but the raiders will pull it out by 17 pts. \Big Grin/ :twisted:
Another close one with these teams but SF at home by 4.
"alfus21" Wrote:Well since according to the South Floyd Faithful they are #1 in the state right now after winning the All A region and getting pounded by a LCA team in the 2nd round Im going to go with South Floyd by 45 points... :roll:
Well for your info. the fans at south floyd dont think that sf is this best in the state but the are playin good basketball, and i would say the best in the region...right now i would say south floyd by 10+ over any team in the 15th..........15+ over valley...all the would have to do is stp bentley and the game is over
alfus21 no team in the 15th would have played lca closer on that night they shot 65% for the game.
I will say this game will be close like all of south floyds seems to be and i will say sf by 7 (70-63)
"T-Balls" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:Well since according to the South Floyd Faithful they are #1 in the state right now after winning the All A region and getting pounded by a LCA team in the 2nd round Im going to go with South Floyd by 45 points... :roll:
Well for your info. the fans at south floyd dont think that sf is this best in the state but the are playin good basketball, and i would say the best in the region...right now i would say south floyd by 10+ over any team in the 15th..........15+ over valley...all the would have to do is stp bentley and the game is over

lol
"William Bonney" Wrote:alfus21 no team in the 15th would have played lca closer on that night they shot 65% for the game.
I will say this game will be close like all of south floyds seems to be and i will say sf by 7 (70-63)

LCA isn't as good as you Raider fans like to think..They are 13-10...and they have been thumped by good teams more than once....That 35 point drubbing was an embarrassment to the mountains...
thats right they beat sf badly, but at least sf got there to get beat, plus has sv ever won a first round game in a state tourney....don't think so!!!
"T-Balls" Wrote:
Oh brother give it a break. This has turned into a circus. SF is a good ball club but give me a break. 15+ points better than Valley, and 10+ better than anyone in the region?? Yeah maybe if noone shows up for the opposing team, but anyone in the 58th can beat this team. This thread is getting rediculous if you ask me.
I think SF has a good team. I think it depends on which SF team shows up. If it is the team that played together like the first game in Richmond, I pick SF. If it is the team that showed up against LCA. With them fighting among themselfs. It will be a very close game with it being at SF home court. Either way, I pick SF by 15 if the good team shows up, or SF by 4 if the other one shows.
SF is a good team that gets no credit....If they beat Bl tonight that just goes to prove they are getting better...Them and Pburg are the top 2
"Basketballer" Wrote:SF is a good team that gets no credit....If they beat Bl tonight that just goes to prove they are getting better...Them and Pburg are the top 2

What is your reasoning behind saying that South Floyd and Prestonsburg(Whicn are you two favorite teams) are the best two teams in the region...Seriously give some good reasoning too why either team is even top 3 because they're not in my book or anybody elses excpet South Floyd faithfuls..
"alfus21" Wrote:
"Basketballer" Wrote:SF is a good team that gets no credit....If they beat Bl tonight that just goes to prove they are getting better...Them and Pburg are the top 2

What is your reasoning behind saying that South Floyd and Prestonsburg(Whicn are you two favorite teams) are the best two teams in the region...Seriously give some good reasoning too why either team is even top 3 because they're not in my book or anybody elses excpet South Floyd faithfuls..
Well Alfus actually it's kinda hard to put anyone else at #'s 2 and 3 because every other 15th region team with the exception of Shelby Valley has struggling records. Prestonsburg and Johnson Central probably have the 2 best records (other than Valley) in the region. Belfry is also up there. As far as other teams, I don't see how they can be up there.
"alfus21" Wrote:

Never said top 2 in the region...Top 2 in the 58th..But then again people like dont even know that other teams exist other than Valley
sf tops bl by 1 grate games from both teams......south floyd at 4 wit 10 or more then wes hallwit 9.....steven stanley and ryan J had 12 apice to lead the raiders....an also bl his the dirty team...15th watch out the raiders are back
SF does need alot more credit. Why put down a good team like the Raiders. I think that they have came back and proven theirselfs in the past couple weeks. Can sombody just congratulate these boys and stop being so negative towards the Raiders?
"big man in the 15th" Wrote:sf tops bl by 1 grate games from both teams......south floyd at 4 wit 10 or more then wes hallwit 9.....steven stanley and ryan J had 12 apice to lead the raiders....an also bl his the dirty team...15th watch out the raiders are back

I hope Im not the only person that didn't understand that message....

"grate"?
"wit"?
"apice"
"an also bl his the dirty team"?

If a one point win over Betsy Layne is something to throw streamers over and party about then I guess congrats to the Raiders..Like I said, Nobody can stop you right now...ON FIRE!!!
I think they could beat ur wildcats
"big man in the 15th" Wrote:I think they could beat ur wildcats

Like I said..UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!