Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region records
BBN4EVER Wrote:Holding them back? Holding them back from what exactly? Pikeville is at least the 4th best team in the region, possibly 3rd (we'll see Saturday). They are going to shatter their school record for wins in a season. The only teams in region that have beaten them are the class of the region (AC and ER). All of this with a roster comprised of ONE upperclassmen and nearly half the girls they play this year, to my knowledge, had no varsity experience coming in to this season. Your criticisms of whatever it is at Pikeville is very obviously biased for some reason. You seem to be the only one on here that has something against the team. I'm sure there are other critics out there, I would suggest just keeping your conversations about Pikeville volleyball with them because having to read it on BGR all the time is getting a little old. Pikeville is a good team, Iredata90... Get over it. Maybe not the very best in the region (which I have to assume are your standards), but they are very good.

Here I am saying all this and I am an EAST RIDGE guy for crying out loud!
I would suggest to you if you don’t like what I post on BGR either don’t read it or comment on it, because I will continue to post my opinion on this or any other subject that I desire too. If you don’t agree with me fine, we can agree to disagree, if you want everyone to post only the things that you approve maybe you should start your on site. Simple as that!

You said; “Pikeville I agree with you is talented, but not sure I would rank them as "one of the most talented teams yet.” Well I think Pikeville is one of the most talented teams in the region now, just as I said before. But just because I don’t agree with you I didn’t go ballistic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a little debate it’s the American way, but if you are going to get mad and take your bat home, because you don’t like the score maybe you shouldn’t be playing.
The score? 18 likes in 40 comments to 5 likes in 48 comments. Your opinion is more popular than mine? I would have to imagine that's what you're suggesting with your little baseball analogy.

Also... Correct grammar teaches to never end a sentence with a preposition. If you choose to do, at least have the decency to use the correct form of "to"... not "too"
"choose to do so"*
Apparently you are having a bad day!
Who isn't with this presidential administration?!?! Lol...
Yes! I liked your post! You got another one on me, that makes you 19 likes to my 5! But what the heck this day is almost over and if the Good Lord allows we will have another tomorrow! Hopefully Better!
BL beat Pikeville this morning!!! Pikeville beat them in first set and then BL came back and played hard and won the next 3 sets!!! Good game girls!!!
bobcatfan8 Wrote:BL beat Pikeville this morning!!! Pikeville beat them in first set and then BL came back and played hard and won the next 3 sets!!! Good game girls!!!
Congratulations Bobcats!
Guys let's keep it clean. Also, please stay on topic, this is about 15th Region Records, NOT final score of games.

Thanks,

SK
I would just like to say, every time is beatable. However, until the team is beat, I see no reason to say they are unimpressive. Also, no team has taken Allen Central to 5 sets, including Betsy Layne. Betsy Layne is a good team, and some sets are close between Betsy Layne and Allen Central but if you recall, the other set scores from last week were something like 25-14, 25-16.