•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Johnson to Perry Central
Whatever it was definitely drew a line.
I'm assuming he had to resign or either let them fire him and possibly have a chunk of his reputation be taken out as well.
It was a win win for him to resign.
I know he's no longer employed but let's be honest, he'll still be livin' large.
No wander unemployment is high in Eastern KY, jobs can not be filled until they see what is needed for incoming recruits. KY lands the Twins from Texas and Rumor has it PCC lands another from the 15th ???
If Kaysongo come on board at Perry 6'7 6'8 6'6 will be hard to beat and that dont inclued Pray I said last year Perry would be getting help but not thta much and they are working on another good player for next year also.
ballboy Wrote:If Kaysongo come on board at Perry 6'7 6'8 6'6 will be hard to beat and that dont inclued Pray I said last year Perry would be getting help but not thta much and they are working on another good player for next year also.

I dint thnk kaysongo gone to pcc jus my pinon also.
^lol Same here. Im thinking its the transfer from Tennessee everyone is seeing around town
Anyone will say anything on this forum now days.
I've heard the same stuff about someone from Tennessee but cannot confirm.
Rule of thumb around here lately is just to not listen to anything ballboy posts.
ballboy Wrote:If Kaysongo come on board at Perry 6'7 6'8 6'6 will be hard to beat and that dont inclued Pray I said last year Perry would be getting help but not thta much and they are working on another good player for next year also.
Wow listen to what you are saying. What about developing your local talent?
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Wow listen to what you are saying. What about developing your local talent?
Completely agree. We don't give our kids a chance to grow because of all these transfers taking their spot.
You dont have to listen, that dont bother me but their is not a transfer from Tennesse at Perry the Kid is from Lexington orgionally and played at Breathitt last year. RunningClock is a Bulldog fan and is very concerned about his Bulldogs and they to develop thir talen instead of recruiting the past 50 years.
Haters going to Hate. Just mad because Perry is starting to out recruite Hazard and playes a better schedule than the region and has a chance to win the region every year. Haters going to Hate.
Perry Central wants that State Championship, it dont matter how they get it. They probably dont have the horses to win it that are bred in Perry County so they have to bring a couple better horses. Like Ballboy said, Hazard has been stealing players for over 50 years. Hazard has screwed up so many teams by stealing their best players that its almost pitiful. Giving those jobs with the city is hard to compete with. Maybe Perrry can pull something together this year and go to state and make some noise. If they cant, they need to quit recruiting and work with what they have and be happy.
lol @ me being a Hazard fan
The day I cheer for a bulldog is the day that I die
Ballers Wrote:I dint thnk kaysongo gone to pcc jus my pinon also.
LMAO!!!!!! That has cracked me up.
ballboy Wrote:You dont have to listen, that dont bother me but their is not a transfer from Tennesse at Perry the Kid is from Lexington orgionally and played at Breathitt last year. RunningClock is a Bulldog fan and is very concerned about his Bulldogs and they to develop thir talen instead of recruiting the past 50 years.

I had no idea Breathitt had a kid from Lexington on the team last year. Who is this kid? I don't recall this kid playing varsity last year.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I had no idea Breathitt had a kid from Lexington on the team last year. Who is this kid? I don't recall this kid playing varsity last year.

You don't remember him because Breathitt did not have a kid from Lexington playing varsity basketball last year.
Altro Cat..
You are pretty familiar with Breathitt sounds like..
Do you know a kid by the name of Eric Lane? or Lang?
I spoke with him the other day playing pick up ball and he's now playing for PCC.
He claims to have transferred from Breathitt because of a move to Ary.
Breathitt's roster from last year
5 Chris Baker Forward So.
24 Alex Hamilton Guard Jr.
14 Glenn Campbell Forward So.
4 Tyler Hensley Guard So.
44 Luke Chaney Center Fr.
22 Wesley Noble Guard So.
23 Ryan Cox Guard Jr.
15 Richard Trent Guard, Forward Jr.
35 Bobby Fraley Center Jr.
31 Braxton Whitmore Forward Fr.
He could have played JV or something. Or maybe he was at a feeder school.
Ballers Wrote:Altro Cat..
You are pretty familiar with Breathitt sounds like..
Do you know a kid by the name of Eric Lane? or Lang?
I spoke with him the other day playing pick up ball and he's now playing for PCC.
He claims to have transferred from Breathitt because of a move to Ary.

Not too familiar with him. He was at the HS last year and I taught at SMS. Played some JV football I think, may have been JV basketball as well. He moved over the summer or the very start of this school year.

That's about all I can tell you about him.
The thread that won't die.
The kid was orginally from Lexington but moved to Brethitt Co when he was young is what ive been told. He transfered this year from Breathii to Perry.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)