Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 50 - Middlesboro 6
Final

Bell County 50

Middlesboro 6
Not even close
Not a surprise.
Meh who cares. Middlesboro isnt Middlesboro anymore. Im old school, Im not with the what have you done for me lately crowd like todays society is, Bell is just doing to Middlesboro what Middlesboro used to do to Bell. Bell County fans can thump their chests all they want. They have played Highlands close, beat Boyle once, won a few state titles, just 1 more than Middlesboro by the way, but honestly when It comes to Bell playing real competition they lose then make a million excuses as to why they did. Bell is a mountain power not a state power. Enjoy is while it lasts, the Dudley hangover is still there it will wear off someday. Toodles
You are right, this game used to mean something 20 years ago. Their needs to be a change at Middlesboro.
Hey Bell County fans why dont you just save your friday nights, hang with the kids, a girlfriend, the family. Central is way better than anything you have seen or will see, so we all know the ending to this movie. Not hating you folks just need to be put in your place you are way too cocky to not be that good, year in and year out you smack inferior competion then proclaim yourselves to be King of the MTNs, get out of the MTNS. Remember Alcoa
tazcat Wrote:Meh who cares. Middlesboro isnt Middlesboro anymore. Im old school, Im not with the what have you done for me lately crowd like todays society is, Bell is just doing to Middlesboro what Middlesboro used to do to Bell. Bell County fans can thump their chests all they want. They have played Highlands close, beat Boyle once, won a few state titles, just 1 more than Middlesboro by the way, but honestly when It comes to Bell playing real competition they lose then make a million excuses as to why they did. Bell is a mountain power not a state power. Enjoy is while it lasts, the Dudley hangover is still there it will wear off someday. Toodles

lmao sorry about your damn luck partner! coach mills learned from dudley hilton for years before he even went to knox central and turned them around!! by the way 2 state titles is better then 1... Yes we compete with elite competition we won a few including a 15-0 class 4a station championship(2008) and we also have lost to eventual state champions.. at least we can compete with elite teams unlike your team bubba!
tazcat Wrote:Meh who cares. Middlesboro isnt Middlesboro anymore. Im old school, Im not with the what have you done for me lately crowd like todays society is, Bell is just doing to Middlesboro what Middlesboro used to do to Bell. Bell County fans can thump their chests all they want. They have played Highlands close, beat Boyle once, won a few state titles, just 1 more than Middlesboro by the way, but honestly when It comes to Bell playing real competition they lose then make a million excuses as to why they did. Bell is a mountain power not a state power. Enjoy is while it lasts, the Dudley hangover is still there it will wear off someday. Toodles

You keep drinking kool-aid, we'll keep doing what we love best. Playing football. Ya, we ain't no highlands or trinity and don't get on here and say oh how we could beat them. We have our Friday night lights and our hometown heroes and all is great here in good ole Bell county. We may not have all them tensil town titles but we're just as well known through the state as any team and everybody knows win or lose, we'll still crack your head. As for the Dudley hangover, we've got the Tylenol in good ole coach Mills.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:You keep drinking kool-aid, we'll keep doing what we love best. Playing football. Ya, we ain't no highlands or trinity and don't get on here and say oh how we could beat them. We have our Friday night lights and our hometown heroes and all is great here in good ole Bell county. We may not have all them tensil town titles but we're just as well known through the state as any team and everybody knows win or lose, we'll still crack your head. As for the Dudley hangover, we've got the Tylenol in good ole coach Mills.

I agree hes just a sore loser
It's amazing how many "new morons" we've added this season.
I saw a two headed monster tonight in the form of them Collett boys. Big brother lightning and little brother cannon. These two will be fun to watch. Bell could be a possible dual threat with Peytons arm.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:I saw a two headed monster tonight in the form of them Collett boys. Big brother lightning and little brother cannon. These two will be fun to watch. Bell could be a possible dual threat with Peytons arm.

I said it before and will say it again, Make the switch at qb with Peyton and Cory O.. Peyton looked like he had firm control of the offense, I knew he had a cannon attached to his shoulder, but his accuracy tonight impressed the heck out of me for a freshman in a rivalry game.
Peyton is going to be a great QB. IMO he is already there. I think Mills was hesitant in turning Collett lose in the first quarter. He has a heck of a arm on him. Once he did, he showed what he has.
Congrats Bell.
yea hes got a good arm and throws the ball well he just needs more experience.. only bad thing i saw from him was the bad interception he threw up to big mboro linemen and a few false starts. other then that he played a heck of a game but against tougher competition i think we will really need osi back under center!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Peyton is going to be a great QB. IMO he is already there. I think Mills was hesitant in turning Collett lose in the first quarter. He has a heck of a arm on him. Once he did, he showed what he has.

I, for one, was mainly just happy to see the varsity not leaving snaps on the ground once every drive. Collett can absolutely sling the ball around, and has much better accuracy than I thought. Made one mistake on the INT, but he's a freshman that can happen. Like I said before, and believe you did as well BCB09, Imagine Oslonian splitting out at WR across from Green, the danger that could be to opposing defenses.

Those two backs, Polly and Collett...thunder and lighting without a doubt. Collett was breaking away from everyone all night, and Polly isn't a big kid, but if you don't wrap him up and have some help with it..he will absolutely level anyone in his way.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:yea hes got a good arm and throws the ball well he just needs more experience.. only bad thing i saw from him was the bad interception he threw up to big mboro linemen and a few false starts. other then that he played a heck of a game but against tougher competition i think we will really need osi back under center!

Not hating on Osi, good kid, waited his turn, heck of an athlete. BUT, I'll take my chances on a few false starts over fumbled snaps any day. A fumbled snap has nothing to do with the competition, that's the QB-Center exchange.
Sounds like somebody is majorly butt sore.

The score is pretty much what i expected. That imaginary "gap" is widening instead of closing if you ask me.
Congrats Bell!
what was the score sportsovertime had it bell28 middlesboro 0
Bell’s defense held the Jackets to just 59 yards of total offense and four first downs. They recorded two safeties and forced four turnovers on the night. The Bobcats rolled up 441 yards on 36 carries. Johnathan Polly led the way with 236 yards on 14 rushes. Ryan Collett added another 189 yards on 12 runs and scored four touchdowns to earn Bell’s offensive player of the game.

Bobcat freshman Peyton Collett completed 4 of 6 passes for 76 yards and a touchdown with one interception. He’ll be the starter for the rest of the season as senior Corey Oslonian will be out for the year with his knee injury.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:I saw a two headed monster tonight in the form of them Collett boys. Big brother lightning and little brother cannon. These two will be fun to watch. Bell could be a possible dual threat with Peytons arm.

I used to know a lot of Colletts from the Straight Creek and Right Fork areas who played for the Bobcats back in the '70s and '80s. Does anyone know who these boys' daddy/uncles are?

Not at all surprised by this score. Did the clock run before halftime?
Gitback Coach Wrote:I used to know a lot of Colletts from the Straight Creek and Right Fork areas who played for the Bobcats back in the '70s and '80s. Does anyone know who these boys' daddy/uncles are?

scott colletts their dad sarah cox is their mother ,they are brothers.they are from right fork.i had my doubts about a freshman starting at qb but peyton did a fine job .defense looked spectular last night,if they focus like that the rest of the year they will be all right .they scary thing is they will get better once peyton get more time under his belt and the game slows down for him.
Gitback Coach Wrote:I used to know a lot of Colletts from the Straight Creek and Right Fork areas who played for the Bobcats back in the '70s and '80s. Does anyone know who these boys' daddy/uncles are?

Scott is these boys dad. He played Qb in the 80's for bell. Bell had 3 sets of brothers starting last night.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell’s defense held the Jackets to just 59 yards of total offense and four first downs. They recorded two safeties and forced four turnovers on the night. The Bobcats rolled up 441 yards on 36 carries. Johnathan Polly led the way with 236 yards on 14 rushes. Ryan Collett added another 189 yards on 12 runs and scored four touchdowns to earn Bell’s offensive player of the game.

Bobcat freshman Peyton Collett completed 4 of 6 passes for 76 yards and a touchdown with one interception. He’ll be the starter for the rest of the season as senior Corey Oslonian will be out for the year with his knee injury.

I think they got all them on their first drive59 yards is good but 2 safeties in one game is amazing.:yikes:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Scott is these boys dad. He played Qb in the 80's for bell. Bell had 3 sets of brothers starting last night.
THE colletts and the warwicks who is the other set?
Bells offensive line and the "D" took a lot out of M'boro last night. We do have a big line and its hard to go an entire game against those big guys. IMO, Middlesboro ran out of gas pretty quickly last night, looked like around the start of the 2nd quarter and I'm not taking anything away from them. Its just the way Bell plays, they will wear you down as the game goes.
Best of luck to Middlesboro the rest of the year and i'd like to see them make a good run in the playoffs.
belldad2011 Wrote:THE colletts and the warwicks who is the other set?

Greens
Blowout as expected! Congrats Bobcats!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
forgot about the swanner brothers to ,that makes 4 sets