Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes 33 - Beechwood 21
oh my There will be dancing in the streets down in Bulldog land tonight:yikes:
Good win Holmes... But remember people the other stud from beechwood is hurt and he brings a lot to the table when hes in there.
congrats to holmes
bac2369 Wrote:Good win Holmes... But remember people the other stud from beechwood is hurt and he brings a lot to the table when hes in there.
injuries are part of the game but.......... a win is a win
wow, it is going to be a long year for Beechwood.
nky Wrote:injuries are part of the game but.......... a win is a win

Oh i agree. Its just that some people are going to see beechwood at 0-2 and think there in a down year. When is the last time beechwood started 0-2.
regrets to beechwood .. see ya in nov. good luck lookin foward to the drive .. omg 4+ hrs
Not many people here in Independence fealing bad for the Beechies!
ontopofthewest Wrote:regrets to beechwood .. see ya in nov. good luck lookin foward to the drive .. omg 4+ hrs

im gonna be the 1st to say this, i don't think beechwood gets frankfort this year
Frankfort is making a good statement run right now... Where would the game between Frankfort and Beechwood be at?
bac2369 Wrote:Oh i agree. Its just that some people are going to see beechwood at 0-2 and think there in a down year. When is the last time beechwood started 0-2.

You have to go back to 1996 when they started 0-2 lost to LexCath and someone else i can't remember.
I wouldn't count out Beechwood in class 1A.
No i wouldn't count them out. They get Max Nussbaum back and you will be surprised how much better a tam they will be. Hopefully some of the other injured will be back also, the injury bug is a teams worst enemy.
Paper tiger this year???