Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 8th Graders
Any one heard how are they doin and what they look like?
Somebody has to know something!
They had there first test against someone eles we beat Pike Central 14 to 8 we have a real God team just need some game time in PCC beat Pikeville 54 to 6 last week.
One of the best matched middle school games I've seen in a long time.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:They had there first test against someone eles we beat Pike Central 14 to 8 we have a real God team just need some game time in PCC beat Pikeville 54 to 6 last week.

i dont under stand all this, could u try again, thanks
good deal. I expected them to have a good team. Glad to hear they beat the hawks. The kids prob wanted it bad.
Well we had a couple of turnovers in the first half on two good drives and some off sides this stuff will take care of itself after a game or two this it's a really good football team I can't want to See what they can do.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well we had a couple of turnovers in the first half on two good drives and some off sides this stuff will take care of itself after a game or two this it's a really good football team I can't want to See what they can do.
Me either, its still early in the season. They will work on the small penalties and get them under control. hope I get to watch them more this year than i did last year.
skully03 Wrote:Me either, its still early in the season. They will work on the small penalties and get them under control. hope I get to watch them more this year than i did last year.

We play Pikeville at Belfry tomorrow at 6:30.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:We play Pikeville at Belfry tomorrow at 6:30.
10-4 thanks for the info
We play Lawrence Co. at 8:00 7th grade plays at 6:00 st Ashland tonight.