Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs Pineville @Bell Co
This game should be a good game for both teams. Year in and year out, Pineville and Williamsburg play hard fought games with lots of big hits.

After the defensive show Williamsburg put on against Harlan, i'm going with.

Williamsburg 40
Pineville 00
Big Dalton Hughett from Middlesboro will get to play in this game. He will be a big help on D where he started at LB at Middlesboro last year.
should be a good one
Is Tanner Mike playing yet for Pineville. Those two kids will make Pineville much better this year. I still believe Willamsburg will win by at least 3 TD's.
Mountain Wrote:Is Tanner Mike playing yet for Pineville. Those two kids will make Pineville much better this year. I still believe Willamsburg will win by at least 3 TD's.

Yes. Tanner has played every game.
I'm taking the Jackets BIG in this one.

Burg. 47
Ville. 00
:oooo:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Big Dalton Hughett from Middlesboro will get to play in this game. He will be a big help on D where he started at LB at Middlesboro last year.

Hughett is solid. Will he be playing this week for Pineville?
SlantStrong Wrote:Hughett is solid. Will he be playing this week for Pineville?

Yes. Williamsburg game will be his first start of the year.
Dalton is not playing!!!!! He quit school half way thur the year last year and KHSAA declared him ineligable
Williamsburg may have a let down after last week, and I am predicting they give up two touchdowns in this game.

Williamsburg 32
Pineville 14
My son goes to school with dalton hughett, he gets to play, but I don't understand something.. If u don't kno someone, or kno bout the subject ur talkn about, don't mention it.. Obviously u have no idea wat ur tlkn about.. So I guess u wil c the big kid on the field..
Williamsburg.
williamsburg 58 pineville 06 64sur
I love how evryone under estimates pineville this year, jst like how evrone talks bad about bell, u guys know nothing bout the game of football.. Just wait an c friday, Williams is the bettr team, but it will be a darn good football game on log mtn.. But I look to c bell show off agenst boro.. Go lions, good luck bobcats
here is what pinevilles qb will be seeing all night

You better not be talking about his personal life. UpTheGut will remove it.
Maybe Whitley County needs to recruit at Williamsburg, they seem to be a much better.
Correct me if I am wrong there old jacket. But I believe that your QB and your best RB came from Whitley. Who does the recruiting there? Maybe Whitley should hire them!!
How many freshmen does Williamsburg have that dress with the varsity?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2 I know that play are #7 Austin Husky and #3 Andrew Griffith. Andrew tweaked his knee a little early in the game against Harlan and didn't play anymore.
Jughead07 Wrote:2 I know that play are #7 Austin Husky and #3 Andrew Griffith. Andrew tweaked his knee a little early in the game against Harlan and didn't play anymore.

Hate to hear that about Andrew, hope it is not serious, I relly look forward to watching this young man play ball over the next four years. :Thumbs:
Jughead07 Wrote:2 I know that play are #7 Austin Husky and #3 Andrew Griffith. Andrew tweaked his knee a little early in the game against Harlan and didn't play anymore.

I was just wondering how many they have on the team in total.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Copperhead11 Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong there old jacket. But I believe that your QB and your best RB came from Whitley. Who does the recruiting there? Maybe Whitley should hire them!!

Actually Sizemore attended Whitley for middle school but Patrick went to school at Corbin in middle school and enrolled at Williamsburg freshman year. His twin brother Brantley attended Whitley to play soccer as a freshman since they don't have a team at Williamsburg. He then came to Williamsburg to play football with his brother and is sitting out a couple of games until he is eligible.

Outside of those three kids the core of that team are from Williamsburg. The sophomore class won the state small school division football championship when they were in 8th grade.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a kid choosing to go to school where they want if they move, enroll as a freshman, or sit out until they are eligible. If was a player who didn't fit into a style of play I would pursue a different school as well.
If I'm not mistaken there are 12 freshmen that dress on the varsity. The RB that was to have said came from Whitley started out his school career at Williamsburg.
Williamsburg dresses 7 seniors, 7 juniors, 11 sophomores and 12 freshman
I know that there is only 6 that start between 11-12th grade the rest are sophomores and freshmen.
Williamsburg wins big no disrespect to Pineville just the facts
Williamsburg 44

Pineville 13
21-16 pineville intercepts a pass late in the fourth and drives down to score
Lion-Pride Wrote:21-16 pineville intercepts a pass late in the fourth and drives down to score

Do you remember Austin Poindexter scoring a TD catch or two on you all in the gridorama? Now times that by 4. Williamsburg has at least 4 recievers as good as him this year. Williamsburgs QB is very very accurate also. I know Pineville is much improved this season but I don't think you realize what you are up against here. Good luck to you though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]