Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kymsfa team classification Question
Is there anyone out there who knows what the kymsfa map looks like? How do you know which side you will be on or what schools are in your class?
What School and I can find out for you.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Is there anyone out there who knows what the kymsfa map looks like? How do you know which side you will be on or what schools are in your class?

Until all of the registrations from the schools are complete for this year (Deadline is Sept 15th) the map will not be complete. PM me the school/schools in questions and I can try to find the answer for you.
I would like to know how this is as well. McCreary County Middle School is the school i would like to know for.
kyrj Wrote:I would like to know how this is as well. McCreary County Middle School is the school i would like to know for.

McCreary County Middle School is not currently a member of the KYMSFA for the 2012 season.

If they were they would be classified as Division 2 in Region 4.
Thank you plantmanky.
kyrj Wrote:Thank you plantmanky.

Anytime KYRJ
Since Letcher split into multiple teams, will any of them be in the playoffs with Big Sandy or State?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
CP what are the names of the 3 teams and I can check. Thanks
I think one is Letcher Central, and as far as the other two, I think either east or west Letcher. Someone let me know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]