Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JC (JV) 3 Paintsville (JV) 2
J.K. Ratliff gets the "W" in a five inning outting. Nice job all!
Sounds like it was a good game. Close score. Congrats to J.K.
Was a great game to watch and as an indicator of what JC/PHS has for the future looks extremely bright and strong!!
The Guru Wrote:Was a great game to watch and as an indicator of what JC/PHS has for the future looks extremely bright and strong!!

Did Richardson and Connelly play last night?
congrats JC good luck on ur season
Eagle89 Wrote:Did Richardson and Connelly play last night?
Nope... just three Varsity starters played for JCHS. :howdy: (couldn't help myself).
The Guru Wrote:Nope... just three Varsity starters played for JCHS. :howdy: (couldn't help myself).
Yes your correct. One is a sophomore and the other two are 8th graders.
I would say that you will see the 2 eighth graders in the middle school game too. Nothing wrong with that.
The Guru Wrote:Nope... just three Varsity starters played for JCHS. :howdy: (couldn't help myself).

Yes you are correct! They have started a few games. However JC played a sophomore who pitched because he has not got to pitch any varsity whatsoever. Baldwin played second but has not got to hit in any varsity games all year. Taylor Smith has not got to catch a varsity game yet. (couldn't help myself after seeing that call at third)
:thumpsup:
Eagle Eye Wrote:Yes you are correct! They have started a few games. However JC played a sophomore who pitched because he has not got to pitch any varsity whatsoever. Baldwin played second but has not got to hit in any varsity games all year. Taylor Smith has not got to catch a varsity game yet. (couldn't help myself after seeing that call at third)
:thumpsup:
Well, it's about time!!!! I was beginning to think nobody was going to get on my case over that!! lol!!!
Really though, I have no problem with those boys playing!!! It is good to play your own age !!:thumpsup:
Golden Eagle Wrote:Yes your correct. One is a sophomore and the other two are 8th graders.
Thought Baldwin was a Freshman??? Should just be an 8th grader though.
Eagle89 Wrote:I would say that you will see the 2 eighth graders in the middle school game too. Nothing wrong with that.
Very true!!! Unlike a team PHS jv played last year that brought 4 varsity players with some that had started varsity for 2 years!!
The Guru Wrote:Thought Baldwin was a Freshman??? Should just be an 8th grader though.
Sorry your correct he's a freshman.
Guru...you are just trying to start trouble aren't you. So, how many of your kids won't be there to play on Saturday?