Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn camp 40 east ridge 20
Congrats to Lynn Camp for thier season opening win over East Ridge. Here's to getting the season started in the right direction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow, already 1 more win then they had last year.
Wow! I didn't think it was possible for East Ridge to get any worse than what they were last year! This win has to be quite the exciting time for Lynn Camp considering they weren't able to accomplish this feat last season! Glad to see them get the season started off right and hopefully they can keep it going!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Wow! I didn't think it was possible for East Ridge to get any worse than what they were last year! This win has to be quite the exciting time for Lynn Camp considering they weren't able to accomplish this feat last season! Glad to see them get the season started off right and hopefully they can keep it going!

E.R. isn't worse than last year, they are very young as they start 9 sophomores. E.R. will improve as the season goes on. Congrats to Lynn Camp on a fine game last night. As we told the boys last night, ignore the negative comments and keep working hard to improve, things will get better. I thought E.R. played a very fine 2nd half, they didn't quit and kept fighting to get back in the game. Ignore the people who run their mouth and have never played ball, keep working hard!
Congratulations Lynn Camp! I'm sure it feels great.
Good game Warriors.. I love a team that doesn't quit, no matter what the score is.. GO WARRIORS!!!
Tough loss for the Warriors
School Admin. Wrote:E.R. isn't worse than last year, they are very young as they start 9 sophomores. E.R. will improve as the season goes on. Congrats to Lynn Camp on a fine game last night. As we told the boys last night, ignore the negative comments and keep working hard to improve, things will get better. I thought E.R. played a very fine 2nd half, they didn't quit and kept fighting to get back in the game. Ignore the people who run their mouth and have never played ball, keep working hard!

I really hope that the bolded statement is just a general statement and not a general statement because I played 3 years of varsity football. Thats the whole reason why I joined this site because I played high school basketball, football, and baseball and I am very passionate about all 3 especially football.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I really hope that the bolded statement is just a general statement and not a general statement because I played 3 years of varsity football. Thats the whole reason why I joined this site because I played high school basketball, football, and baseball and I am very passionate about all 3 especially football.

Good!!! Since you have been there and done that, you know to keep your mouth shut off kids learning to play the game!!
Congrats Coach Russell on your First win!!!