Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People on Suicide Watch
http://www.break.com/index/millionaire8.html

That guy's gotta be on suicide watch. If he's not, somebody needs to beat the piss out of him
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
What an idiot!!! Smile
Beef Wrote:What an idiot!!! Smile

Are we the only two who think that this dude might have down syndrome? I have a brain injury and I could have answered that in my sleep
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Didnt he say he was a Lawyer? hmmm wonder where he went to school lol
Beef Wrote:What an idiot!!! Smile
I agree 100%:ChairHit:
Are we sure that was real? I thought they always asked them again if that was their final answer.
CatDawg Wrote:Are we sure that was real? I thought they always asked them again if that was their final answer.

After he says it he says "final answer"
what was the quiestion.. my comp is goin to slow to download the movie
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
nvm.. it's worknig..

i actually watched this one.. believe it or not..

Tom is not my friend....

Thanks BF I got that the second time I watched.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:nvm.. it's worknig..

i actually watched this one.. believe it or not..

This makes me feel not that stupid, and I have to thank this guy for it. Chance to be a millonaire, he blows it:Thumbs:
I actually feel sorry for him... you could see on his face he knew what he had done right after he said final answer. If he had read the answer out loud he would have realized it.....He knew the answer but just messed up...(you can tell I'm a Mom)
hahah.. i can see where he could get mixed up.. straw and stick are pretty close. he was just thinking too far ahead. and he goofed..

Tom is not my friend....

Okay I could've answered that one....and that's saying something...lol j/p I'm smart..I really am....