Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Fantasy Football League
I completely forgot about it. Half my team is injured and out for the season.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Really MVP2, are you even trying?
EKUALUM beats you 140 to 55.
Complete domination.

I wonder how many are actually paying attention?

No. I got on there for the draft that night and only 2-3 people were actually drafting so I said screw it. Sorry,I've not even checked it. Just been busy with my main league.
^
Its no wonder me and a couple of others are the only ones winning....
It has actually been quite competitive amongst the guys who update their teams regularly.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:It has actually been quite competitive amongst the guys who update their teams regularly.

Yeah, seems to be. I had forgotten about it the first two weeks because I have other teams but, since updating my roster regularly, I am 4-0 :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Should be interesting today with a battle for 1st Place outright!! Good Luck EKUAlum05!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Should be interesting today with a battle for 1st Place outright!! Good Luck EKUAlum05!

Doug MF'ing Martin slaughtered me! 77.20 points...Jeebus!

I still have a puncher's chance but it will involve Brees going crazy tonight and Colston not being a factor in it
I was 4-0 before i quit. I didnt think anyone was paying attention, and now im sitting at 4-4.
Wish you guys would have said something.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Doug MF'ing Martin slaughtered me! 77.20 points...Jeebus!

I still have a puncher's chance but it will involve Brees going crazy tonight and Colston not being a factor in it

Doug Martin is a beast!! I don't see Brees going crazy without using Colston because Colston is his favorite receiver but, Good Luck!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I was 4-0 before i quit. I didnt think anyone was paying attention, and now im sitting at 4-4.
Wish you guys would have said something.

You still got a shot!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]