Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Year In The Life Of Anthony Davis
In the world of modern day athletics, the level of competition at which the worlds premier athletes compete is astounding to watch. Year over year, athletes continue to get bigger, faster, stronger, in order to keep up with the pace of the game, whatever game that may be. Then there's this kid named Anthony Davis, maybe you've heard of him??
The most hearlded recruit in the nation coming out of his senior year one year ago at Perspecitves Charter School on Chicagos South Side, and coming into the hotbed out of college basketball that is Lexington, KY, I think its fair for us to assume that Davis had high expectations placed upon him... Could he deliver?? You decide...
One year ago, Davis stepped on campus at the University of Kentucky, since then he has managed to accumulate the following accolades: Freshman of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, National Player of the Year, Final Four MVP, National Championship, #1 pick in the NBA Draft, and now a Gold Medal in the olympics... Are you kidding me?? Not a bad resume... Go Cats!!
My wife and I was discussing this yesterday after they won the olympics. Not sure anyone has had that kind of year in basketball before and just to think that he hasn't even started playing in the NBA yet.
He will be one of the greatest of all time.
What more can you say. The accolades speak for themselves. I could only imagine if he put on 20 lbs of muscle.