Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Pick'em Trash Talk Thread
Guys & gals you should just save your time & brain cells on your picks. I will be the 2012 Football Pick'em Champion.

:1:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Guys & gals you should just save your time & brain cells on your picks. I will be the 2012 Football Pick'em Champion.

:1:

not if you vote for pestonberg I takeing it this year
I'll be middle of the pack again
rebel 4 life Wrote:not if you vote for pestonberg I takeing it this year

:haters:
nky Wrote:I'll be middle of the pack again

:truestory:
I'm shooting for mediocrity over here.
I guarantee a win this season, so long as LWC doesn't guarantee for me to win this season. Haha!
I heard the plack for the RunItUpTheGut guy has already been ordered for winning the 2012 pickem challenge.
RoShamBo Wrote:I guarantee a win this season, so long as LWC doesn't guarantee for me to win this season. Haha!

LOL :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will be pretty good again, but last year I finished in the Top 5 I think, not going to be that good again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This will be to easy.
I was there with DawgFamily or whatever his name was alll year and did horrible once it hit postseason time.
I have been top 5 the past few years and 2nd a couple of those years. Never been able to get over the hump though.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Just like my Lakers, my name may not belong up there with the big boys just yet....but don't count me out..(now I will wait for fbfan4life to tell me I don't have a chance and I am overrated Wink!
PreacherVol71 Wrote:Just like my Lakers, my name may not belong up there with the big boys just yet....but don't count me out..(now I will wait for fbfan4life to tell me I don't have a chance and I am overrated Wink!

He has taken to long to tell you, so i will. You dont stand a chance & your overrated. :welcome:
^
Thanks for the bulletin board material! Keep hating...it only drives me!!!! Wink
PreacherVol71 Wrote:Just like my Lakers, my name may not belong up there with the big boys just yet....but don't count me out..(now I will wait for fbfan4life to tell me I don't have a chance and I am overrated Wink!

Nah, you my friend have a great chance and you are not overrated. On the other hand, your choice for a football team, well lets just say not a chance.