Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Stumbo Rescued by Coast Guard
Kentucky's Attorney General Greg Stumbo was rescued after his boat ran aground on a sandbar near Tampa Bay. He was reported missing by his wife at 9am after leaving to scout out a fishing spot a 6pm the night before. Authorities with the Coast Guard and Fish and Wildlife officals found him around 11am.
Good news he was rescued.
Smile Smile Good thing he is safe though!
My thoughts exactly Beef
Glad he is safe.
My dad told me about this the other day... I'm glad they found him and he was okay
Was he just trapped up on the sandbar and couldn't get his boat off to go anywhere else?!

While I was in Florida 2 years ago my friend and his dad and I rented a boat and went deep sea fishing and we almost got stuck in a sand bar, so its very easily done..........and after that our boat broke down and we had to call the coast guard and they used their radio to radio back where we got the boat and they had to come get us and pull us in and we waited for 2 hours for them to get there and it took 3 hours to pull us back HORRIBLE day to fish on the ocean........but a dolphin did come right to our boat and i fed it and petted it.....
Glad to hear that Stumbo is ok