Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silent Hill
The only game that ever came close to giving me nightmares is now being made a movie.. from the previews it looks to go with the game except that the mother is still alive instead of the dad..

Is anyone else planning on watching this, and has anyone else played the game?
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
from what i have saw of it it appears to be ok..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I generally don't like movies made from games, so I'm skeptical. Although, the previews do look pretty cool.
I saw the previews, It looked like it will be a good movie. I will go see it. But I haven't played the game at all.
the games were pretty good. if the movie captures the creepiness of the games then it will be a hit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

From what i saw in the previews, it looks like they did a pretty good job so far.

Tom is not my friend....

I will probably go watch the movie the previews looked pretty good
ive never played the game but my dad has and the previews gave me the creeps so im deffinatley watching this one!
I haven't saw the previews
Someone explain the game because I have no idea what it is...
I am definatley going to go. The games were great and the movie looks decent. I'll definatley see it
Pirate Pal Wrote:Someone explain the game because I have no idea what it is...

i played part one on playstation.. its a horror genre game.. it's about a dad who was takin his little girl on vacation. they have a wreck, and he wakes up in this town and don't know where his daughter is.. so in the game you have to solve all these puzzles and fight all these nightmarish creatures to find her.. not to mention you have to discern which is reality and which is dream... It's a fun creepy game.. and from the previews the movie looks to have captured it pretty good

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:i played part one on playstation.. its a horror genre game.. it's about a dad who was takin his little girl on vacation. they have a wreck, and he wakes up in this town and don't know where his daughter is.. so in the game you have to solve all these puzzles and fight all these nightmarish creatures to find her.. not to mention you have to discern which is reality and which is dream... It's a fun creepy game.. and from the previews the movie looks to have captured it pretty good

That sounds like a good concept for a movie.
Pirate Pal Wrote:That sounds like a good concept for a movie.
it is... the thing is, is that a demon or "evil" has control of the deserted town... and now it has her daughter... things go from normal to nightmareish hell. i am def goin to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vincent Vega Wrote:the games were pretty good. if the movie captures the creepiness of the games then it will be a hit

Exactly. I think this movie will either be a promising one or a movie that is horrible, depending on the usage of the script. I have always thought that this is one of very few movies that could be made into a movie and actually work. With proper directing, it will be one of the very rare video games made into a good movie....
I thought Doom was a pretty good movie and i think this one will be 2.........and i also want to see the Halo movie
Previews look sweet!