Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing my major...maybe...again?!
Yep. You read correctly. I may be changing it again. I have now come to realize that I will never graduate college. Ever. :dontthink
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
lord god child.. you are worse than i am
I only changed once, I'm lucky, I found something that I love doing
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Oh dear lawd! Call the press! Call the newscast!

GIRL FROM BOONDOCKS ATTEMPTS WORLD RECORD NUMBER OF MAJOR CHANGES!!!!

Back to physical therapy?

Cali you change your major more than some people change underwear lol
BFritz Wrote:I only changed once, I'm lucky, I found something that I love doing

What would that be?
i've changed it twice but im still going for what i started . Im gettin ready to change it again so i can get another a.a.s in business admin for spring 07
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
ya know.. if your a.a.s. was spelled a little different that would be hilarious
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I changed mine between Pol Science and Broadcast a couple times, then I went ahead and just double majored. Changing majors at least once is very common, buddy of mine had about 5 different majors, from forensic science to Theater. I think he ended up graduating with a degree in Fire and safety.
BelfryJustice Wrote:What would that be?

I changed to communications. Giving the presentation on my life and doing my public speaking deal (not really "speaking," but you get my point), and just helping people in any way possible, I'm kinda hoping on something panning out which would allow me to do it
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
What are you changing from and to Cali?
She is in Athletic Training and Sports Management if I'm not mistaken PP and by the way she has talked lately I would guess that she is changing back to Physical Therapy maybe.. Don't take that for facts just my honest opinion of it.

How many times will this make?
A gooood number..lol Five maybe?!?

Well, at least she will have a well rounded education. Just think of all the extra classes she would have had to take to change majors that many times.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:ya know.. if your a.a.s. was spelled a little different that would be hilarious

I dont think that a person can be taught to be one of those it just comes natural!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
OH SNAP!!! You just got served CTD! Smile

Changing majors is nothing...I've done it twice so far, and more than likely it will change again before I actually have to declare...Smile
I went into college undeclared and took as long as possible before making my final decision, so I have no regrets.................................as of now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL I am double majoring in Athletic Training and Physical Education (with concentration on K-12 teaching) right now and yeah I am re-considering Physical Therapy. That was my major when I first started college.

Lets see I've changed my major on paper up 3 times so far I think but in my head I've changed it a million. Lets see I've gone from Physical Therapy, to Nursing, to Sports Management, to Computer Science, to Athletic Training, to Athletic Training & PE, to something else now. I'll get it...eventually.

I mean I would be doing basically the same job and going to school the same amount of time but of course PT will be harder but it would be worth it. I mean in the same amount of time I could graduate with a Bachelors in Athletic Training and Physical Eduation plus still have to go to grad school or I could have my doctorate in Physical Therapy because they've changed the program to a doctorate program now. I mean I'm a pretty smart person, really I am, I'm just lazy. I know I can do it, but I just have to get my head on straight. I'll do it. Eventually. May take me 20 years, but I'll get through. I mean I have no doubts that I can do it, I'm sure everyone else (including my mom) think I'm pretty hopeless right now, but I know I'll be okay.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Cali Wrote:LOL I am double majoring in Athletic Training and Physical Education (with concentration on K-12 teaching) right now and yeah I am re-considering Physical Therapy. That was my major when I first started college.

Lets see I've changed my major on paper up 3 times so far I think but in my head I've changed it a million. Lets see I've gone from Physical Therapy, to Nursing, to Sports Management, to Computer Science, to Athletic Training, to Athletic Training & PE, to something else now. I'll get it...eventually.

I mean I would be doing basically the same job and going to school the same amount of time but of course PT will be harder but it would be worth it. I mean in the same amount of time I could graduate with a Bachelors in Athletic Training and Physical Eduation plus still have to go to grad school or I could have my doctorate in Physical Therapy because they've changed the program to a doctorate program now. I mean I'm a pretty smart person, really I am, I'm just lazy. I know I can do it, but I just have to get my head on straight. I'll do it. Eventually. May take me 20 years, but I'll get through. I mean I have no doubts that I can do it, I'm sure everyone else (including my mom) think I'm pretty hopeless right now, but I know I'll be okay.

You're like every other college student...We all do the same thing...IMO it doesnt matter how often you change your major, as long as you find what makes YOU happy...If you decide on something, and you can't see yourself enjoying it for a very long time, it's probably not for you.
I LOVE the job I have right now. LOVE it. That's why I reconsidered PT because I'm actually around it now. I dunno, I'm gonna take the summer to decide I think.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
SE04 Wrote:I dont think that a person can be taught to be one of those it just comes natural!

did she just call me an ass lol..

anyhow.. i was just kidding with ya..

i changed my major about 5 times before i dropped out.. started off in computer networking, then i changed to some kind of computer design thing, then went to teaching, then decided to go to pharm school. then i decided to do psychology..

but ahhh.. never really did get into it that much.. one day i'll go back though

Tom is not my friend....

Do I hear U2 playing?

"And I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."

crazytaxidriver Wrote:did she just call me an ass lol..

No lol, but should i have?

Just joking!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
of course lol..

Tom is not my friend....

lol good luck with whatever u decide!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:of course lol..

so are your calling your self an ass lol ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought of changing my major to Jedi. I am pretty good with a lightsaber. Either that or ninja. Haven't talked to my Academic Advisor, but I'm sure I could find a job in those fields.......
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:I thought of changing my major to Jedi. I am pretty good with a lightsaber. Either that or ninja. Haven't talked to my Academic Advisor, but I'm sure I could find a job in those fields.......

Good luck with that lol :Thumbs: