Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Members Picture thread (size limit fixed)
Warrior, I went to school with you but I can't tell who you are from the pic.

thetribe Wrote:Warrior, I went to school with you but I can't tell who you are from the pic.

Yea i dindt go to school much last year lol. I only went to practice.
I would like to see members show pics of when they played sports, if they played sports. I bet we would see some funny pics!!!!
me
Here is a pic of my brother Brian and me in Nashville at the Music City Bowl. We actually got to go for free thanks to a contest on http://www.catspause.com
OMG!!!

I didn't know that Brian was your brother!

Just kidding. I don't know either of you. Smile

Well here is a copy of my Tat that I have been meaning to put on here for ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Here are some more.

Tribe, do you go to PCC cuz i swear i see somebody over there that looks just like you...lol
Corn I think she does
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Corndog, I went to PCC at Prestonsburg last semester and this year I'm at the Pikeville campus once a week.

thetribe Wrote:Corndog, I went to PCC at Prestonsburg last semester and this year I'm at the Pikeville campus once a week.
hah...i knew it was you, lol i was just too afraid to ask, lol.
I don't recognize you though. Where did I usually see you?

well thats not a very telling pic of me, lol. i saw you usually in and around the student center...mostly walking out of it. ill try to find a better pic, lol. and if it helps, i was about the only guy who wore shorts everyday, lol.
Alright heres one of my buddy and me goofing around...looks kind of gay, lol but its the best i can do
This is a recent one of me doing my job...
Sorry corndog, I honestly can't place you.

Freak, I love the new picture. I saw it on Myspace when you got it. It suits you very well, you doing what you love.

Freak, where do you call games at?
My roommate and I, you gotta click it and make it big or else it looks like my eyes are closed (I think they're my best feature:Thumbs: )
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Freak, where do you call games at?

90.7 FM The Wind, a 10,000 watt radio station out of Paris Kentucky... it covers a wide area from around Frankfort to Morehead, from Dry Ridge to Richmond....

Thanks Tribe... :Thumbs: I lvoe doing what I do, plan on working as a DJ during the summer as well....
I will have to listen to ya sometime Freak... when is your next game?
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I will have to listen to ya sometime Freak... when is your next game?

Barring any kind of cancellations or changes in radio schedule (ton of those lately), it'll be this Saturday at 6 and 8, Paris vs. Bourbon boys and girls doubleheader....
I can't pick ya up here FreakSad
My boyfriend and I :biggrin:
Awwwww cute pic twentythree!

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I can't pick ya up here FreakSad

That sucks some major toe....
Me and my uncle Ron Jeremy...
That's hilarious Redneck! Can you get an autograph me for sometime? lol

thetribe Wrote:That's hilarious Redneck! Can you get an autograph me for sometime? lol

LOL, I'll see what I can do.
Here is a picture of one of my kids getting his first Tattoo.