Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Laurinaitis to be fired
John Laurinaitis has a new Job with the WWE Assistant to WWE Board of Directors, so this probably means that John Cena will defeat the Big Show at No Way Out this sunday.

http://www.sescoops.com/no-way-out-spoil...in-harlem/
Now, if this is indeed what happens, what will they do with Show? Keep him heel or turn him back to a face? He's much better as a heel
SD/J-Rod where can I find the good wrestling images/posters? Google and Yahoo suck. I'm looking for something about like the Big Show's new logo (What his new shirt looked like on Raw this past monday, black/yellow)
He'll still be on TV but I don't think he'll be the General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown.
[Image: http://www.wweshop.com/images/products/70067X.jpg]

There is the shirt, not sure if that will help you.
According, to the Smackdown spoilers....another stipulation was added that if Cena loses, he'll be fired.

So to sum it up...

If Big Show wins...Cena gets fired.

If Cena wins...Laurinaitis gets fired.

-----

I like the John Laurinaitis character, but unfortunately I see John Cena winning.

I just hope somehow, Laurinaitis stays on TV.
from what I've read he's suppose to remain on TV just not the General Manager or Raw or Smackdown. Now what his position on TV will be I have no idea, just know that he's a new assistant to wwe board of directors
Raw will be in Cincinnati in two weeks. The Main Event is Cena versus Big Show and John Laurinaitus in a Handicap match - Thus, no one is going off of television! This tells me that Sunday's match will end with a double-DQ

It also is being billed as Punk (champion) versus Bryan! Thus, it looks like AJ is going to help Punk keep his title with her "Crazy Chick" angle!
^ how in the world can it be a double DQ in a Steel Cage? I've never even heard of that before. I thought anything in Steel Cages goes.
I see it going something like they both hit the floor at the same time or something of that nature. That could be a way that it could be a double DQ.
Stardust Wrote:It also is being billed as Punk (champion) versus Bryan! Thus, it looks like AJ is going to help Punk keep his title with her "Crazy Chick" angle!

Personally, I'm hoping Daniel Bryan wins.

Maybe the break-up of A.J & Bryan was a scheme all along and she could turn heel.

Daniel Bryant has clearly shined throughout this feud and should be rewarded with the win on Sunday.

"Once you go Bryan...There's no point in tryin'"

Whoo!