Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barry Bonds
What is everyones thoughts on him. I personally can't stand him and hope it is proven he took steroids.
I don't like him either. If they let people like him in the HOF, then why can't Pete Rose get in? Steriods are a much bigger violation to the game than gambling.
MLB announced today they are going to investigate players who have rumored to have taken roids. NOTE to Barry: watch out because they are going to knock on your door first!!! He thought his life was in shambles a couple days ago. This should really get him. I hope they run him out of baseball.
yea really did anyone read the comments by Pete Rose on the issue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
No I haven't seen what Pete said where can I find what he said.
I think he used enhancers. I also think alot more players than they have interviewed also used and continues to use them.As long as there are professional sporting events there will always be players that are using enhancers.I don't think he will be playing very much longer and I don't think they could strip him of his homeruns.If they start this with him they will have to make every player test on a regular basis. I also think if they do then the door will be open for other past greats to get investigated! I mean I really don't think if the books had not of been published we would not be talking about this at all.I also think if they do this it will spread like a cancer to other professional sports such as football,basketball,& hockey. He knows what he has done and so does everyone else.I just think they are to let him play and put a note beside his homerun record saying he cheated and also ban him from the baseball hall of fame. As far as Charlie Hustle goes or for those of you that are not old enough to remember or don't know "Pete Rose" they should put him in the hall of fame this year!!! He was one of the best third baseman to ever play and his batting avg. was not so bad either.
I personally dont like him if it is proven that he took steriods then he shouldnt be allowed in the HOF but knowing the MLB they will let him in and never let people who deserve to be in there like Pete Rose
If they put Bonds in then they should put Pete in also!! I sort of think they just pick who they like anyways! It's like the good OL' boys club if you know what I mean.:thumpsup:
He is too big of a chicken to TOTALLY ADMIT IT! Can't stand him, but a GREAT baseball player, even was before he got up to 700 pounds of muscle!
Don't really care if he used them...........
I think Bonds is a much greater disgrace to the game than Pete Rose could ever have been. Bonds is chasing the most famous and storied record off all time and every single soul under the sun knows he used enhancers. I think if they allow Bonds' records to stand or allow him to enter the hall of fame then MLB as a whole will take a giant leap back. There needs to be a full investigation and Bonds' should be suspended untill it is settled. If he is cleared after an investigation by congress or some other respectable commitiee then I will be among the first to retract my statments, but untill then Bonds will always be a loser and a cheat in my eyes.
I don't like him. Thats all have to say about that.
I'm a fan and I don't care if he used enhancers or not he is still the best baseball player I've ever seen. He was the best in baseball before he started packing on all the muscle and if they ever pitched to him he would've already broken Aaron's record. If you take the record from him, who do you give it to? McGwire or Sosa who most likely used them as well. If it's proven that he used they should put an asterisk beside it but it should still stand, you still have to hit the ball no matter how much muscle you have. The old timers used methamphetemines should all their records be erased as well. It's a shame that there is this scandal around baseball but like him or not Barry Bonds is one of if not the best baseball player of all time. I think Pete Rose should've been in the Hall a long time ago as well.