Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rekalin Sims transferring??
There was an article in the Lexington Herald today about Sims possibly transferring from UK. Any thoughts on this and who else might leave the program?
I really think he could just never find his role on the team.. he isnt for sure if he is going to or not... but if he does I wont lose any sleep over him leaving.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I think he could have been a good player if not for the back injury. I just wonder now if it was his back injury or Tubby that kept him from getting minutes.
he couldnt play in the post like they wanted him to when they brought him here, that was on e of the reason they went after him was hoping he could fill the void of Chick Hayes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Sims is a good player... he played great before the injury.. I hope he stays because he could be a big part of next seasons team
Batpuff Wrote:he couldnt play in the post like they wanted him to when they brought him here, that was on e of the reason they went after him was hoping he could fill the void of Chick Hayes.

Wouldn't the coaches have scouted his game and known he wasn't going to be a post up guy?
It would probably be better for him if he wants more PT.
He did great his first couple of games but after the injury he wasen't the same
Another player leaving Tubby's program?? :dontthink Hmmmmmmm Go figure...
Yellow Snow Wrote:Another player leaving Tubby's program?? :dontthink Hmmmmmmm Go figure...

Smile Smile Yeah because he sucked in it..Simple as that..I don't think he's leaving because of the way Tubby runs things, but because he didn't learn the system, and didn't receive playing time for it...The fact that a guy that big just wanted to shoot 3's is sad...What other "impact" players have left Tubby's system that have hurt the team?

But sorry, I keep forgetting you have an inside source within UK Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yellow Snow Wrote:[Image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Cro...ussign.jpg]

Smile Waaaaay too much free time...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
By the way, please explain how I was being malevolent Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
God is speaking to you alfus....better pay attention bud. He just may send down a lightinig bolt and fry that little computer of yours so you can't degrade other's posts.
alfus21 Wrote:By the way, please explain how I was being malevolent Smile

Surely I need not explain??
Yellow Snow Wrote:God is speaking to you alfus....better pay attention bud. He just may send down a lightinig bolt and fry that little computer of yours so you can't degrade other's posts.

Dude, I dont know if you were trying to be funny with that or not, but if so you failed miserably...

By the way, I wasn't being malevolent, nor did I degrade your posts Smile I disagreed with your post much like you would have done mine..No need in getting all bent out of shape... Rolleyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Me?? Bent out of shape?? Far from it. :dontthink Bye bud..:howdy:
Yellow Snow Wrote:Surely I need not explain??

Yeah, considering I didn't say anything that bad towards..If I was being malevolent then I think that would be a pretty bad thing, but I dont think I done anything bad enough to deserve that title..Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Williams kid will probably go back home to WVa. Could see him in a Mountaineer uniform.
Thought he started off real good, then after he got hurt it was all down hill, Although I thought that he was starting to pick things up some
What in the world is going on between players and the coaches at UK there not getting along or somthing its really starting to sound like a NBA team instead of a college team!
I dont think Sims will leave. Saw him and joe crawford at the johsnon center the other day. looked like they were having a good time to me. they were talkin bout next year and how we will be alot better. I think sims will stay...As for williams, he put the transfer rumor to rest a week before the tourny. I wish he would go though...
Who cares if he leaves. You know, I can't stand when COACHES try to talk players into coming back. I am the type of person, if you want to quit then quit, if you want to leave , then leave...ADIOS SIMS, Don't let the door hit ya where the good LORD split ya!
I thought Sims was a good player to start the season, but that injury plagued him all season and wasn't really able to post. I think the injury is what forced him to take outside shots cuz he was a little hesitant of taking it inside.
Just thought I'd pass this little bit of news along.... In an interview on WVLK, Matt May says that UK may lose 8 guys off this years team (including Seniors)
Any names Yellow? What is the speculation? I have thought of several that might go, but 8 sounds like an all out stampede to get out of here. :bike:
well you are losing 4 seniors. i don't think there are 4 other poeple on the team that will leave. People love to start rumors lol Alfus your posts look fine to me. People get upset if you disagree with them. Just have to look over it.
The other four (or 5) are supposedly Williams, Sims, Bradley, and Rondo with the possibility of even Woo. To be honest, I can't see Bradley in that group, the othe other 4 are definite possiblities.

I read on another chat site where they said Rondo isn't going to classes anymore. Go figure.
Yellow Snow Wrote:The other four (or 5) are supposedly Williams, Sims, Bradley, and Rondo with the possibility of even Woo. To be honest, I can't see Bradley in that group, the othe other 4 are definite possiblities.

I read on another chat site where they said Rondo isn't going to classes anymore. Go figure.

If he wasn't going to class anymore he'd be kicked out o fthe Wildcat Lodge already, and already off the team...

Funny thing though, I saw him on Tuesday and today on campus..I guess he was just taking a stroll through there to remember old times though...Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:If he wasn't going to class anymore he'd be kicked out o fthe Wildcat Lodge already, and already off the team...

Funny thing though, I saw him on Tuesday and today on campus..I guess he was just taking a stroll through there to remember old times though...Smile

Yeah, you really have to take these rumors with a grain of salt. You never know who is telling the truth, or who just wants to appear to have an inside track.