Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County Job open???
Franklin County Job Open??? Any idea who has put in for it?
Yes It's open. Scott Chalk went to Dunbar. I have heard that Tackett from Rowan, Tony Wise and maybe Tom Crews
Joey Thacker?
I think it was the girls coach that left to go take another job, that job fell through and he don't have one right now
Strikeout King Wrote:I think it was the girls coach that left to go take another job, that job fell through and he don't have one right now

Somewhat incorrect. Everyone assumed Thacker would the next girls coach at Pikeville. That was not the case and he is still the current girls Coach at Franklin County. Thacker has not even told the administration what he for sure wants to do yet

His daughter will be playing high school ball next year so he is very torn
play4pay Wrote:Somewhat incorrect. Everyone assumed Thacker would the next girls coach at Pikeville. That was not the case and he is still the current girls Coach at Franklin County. Thacker has not even told the administration what he for sure wants to do yet

His daughter will be playing high school ball next year so he is very torn

your talking about Joey Thacker. I was talking about Scott Thacker. The person that I got this from could have been talking about Joey.
Joey Thacker is Franklin County girl's coach
Shawn Thacker is Rowan County boy's coach
Scott Tackett was Rowan County girl's coach

The above two or three posts have me confused on whl you all are talking about
The Thacker I mentioned is Rowan's Girls Coach
There isnt a thacker that is the rowan girls coach.

Again,

Joey Thacker is Franklin County girls coach
Shawn Thacker is Rowan County boys coach
Scott Tackett is Rowan Girls coach who resigned at end of yr.
My post was throwing the name Joey Thacker out there for consideration for the Franklin Co boys job.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:There isnt a thacker that is the rowan girls coach.

Again,

Joey Thacker is Franklin County girls coach
Shawn Thacker is Rowan County boys coach
Scott Tackett is Rowan Girls coach who resigned at end of yr.

Scott was the one that resgined to take another job when that job fell through he was left standing.