Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ric Flair back to WWE?
It’s been widely reported that Ric Flair is on the outs with TNA, with most people in the company under the impression that he won’t be back. There are conflicting stories as to whether Flair quit or if TNA ended the relationship.

Flair could wind up back in WWE, since he is a close personal friend of Triple H, his daughter just got signed to WWE developmental and WWE could use Flair to help with the WWE Network launch later this year. Under no circumstances would Flair ever wrestle in a WWE ring again after his elaborate “retirement” sendoff at WrestleMania 24.

Flair currently has a lucrative sponsorship deal in place with Coca Cola as the spokesperson for a new energy shot drink, however his financial situation (and lifestyle) is such that he will probably still need to work for years to come.

http://www.sescoops.com/update-on-ric-fl...ng-to-wwe/
The man was not kidding when he used to call himself the "The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!"

He lives that style and will probably have to work his entire life to keep it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blah, I know he needs the money, but I don't like seeing him make a mockery of himself anymore
He'll go back because Triple H will lobby for him.

However, I doubt he will wrestle since he did "retire" under the WWE banner.

He could do alot of stuff for the WWE Network...and thats fine.