Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurt Busch bumps past former teammate Kenseth
BCF4L Wrote:Notice Gordon didn't take off his helmet though when he approached Kenseth. That's a WUSS in my book.
Wuss in my book also, he shouldve took the helmet off as soon as he climbed out of his car.
A triple????? OK I admit it. I like the number 8 car. I don't like the 24 and especially after he bullied MK after the race. Kenseth is about the size of Pee Wee Herman and Gordon too strong for him. Not fair.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Kenseth is about the size of Pee Wee Herman and Gordon too strong for him. Not fair.
Smile Smile Smile
Wyatt Earp Wrote:A triple????? OK I admit it. I like the number 8 car. I don't like the 24 and especially after he bullied MK after the race. Kenseth is about the size of Pee Wee Herman and Gordon too strong for him. Not fair.
Well lets see who got fined so i think Kenseth was using his head........
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Well lets see who got fined so i think Kenseth was using his head........

It doesn't matter to those guys, money is no object.
I personally think that Gordon needs to quit cryin and take it, he should get back what he gives out. In racing you cant be aggressive with somebody without expecting to get something done to you in return...I love Jeff wrecking, he deserves it! Crybaby!!!Rolleyes
I totally agree that #24 needs to stop this sudden bashing of some of the smaller drivers that won't fight back. Matt Kenseth never bothered anyone before. I am afraid if something more severe isn't done then Gordon may end up wearing the whole crew out.
they are both wusses