Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Musical Chairs at Greenup County
Coach Youngman has resigned to take the job at the new high school in Nelson County. Greenup County will now seek its seventh coach in seven years. Do you suppose the Greenup County people will ever learn that their political situation guarantees that no respectable coach will ever stay there more than a year or two?
I heard he was going back to Illinois
Strikeout King Wrote:I heard he was going back to Illinois
According to the article in the Daily Independent, he is going be the head coach at the new high school in Nelson Co. I cannot remember the name right now off the top of my head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Truth Wrote:Coach Youngman has resigned to take the job at the new high school in Nelson County. Greenup County will now seek its seventh coach in seven years. Do you suppose the Greenup County people will ever learn that their political situation guarantees that no respectable coach will ever stay there more than a year or two?
No. Randy Ward was the only coach who could handle the politics of Greenup Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:According to the article in the Daily Independent, he is going be the head coach at the new high school in Nelson Co. I cannot remember the name right now off the top of my head.

Thomas Nelson. That maybe true
Who is GC's feeder schools and how good were they in 7th and 8th grade this past year?

What do they have returning?
Strikeout King Wrote:Thomas Nelson. That maybe true

It is true, he will be the new coach at the new high school that will open this fall.