Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State AAU-Names to remember.
• 1. Austin Rentfrow, Marshall County – If he plays the way he did over the weekend, the 6-foot-8 Rentfrow will have a few offers before you know it. He’s athletic, he’s agile and he has a good motor.

• 2. Chris Hudson, Cordia – Whoa! This kid can play. He’s a 6-foot-5 wing who can go into the paint and hit from outside. He’s originally from the Houston-area and moved to Cordia last year. He plays for former Kentucky standout Rod Rhodes.

• 3. Jeremiah Tisdale, Henry Clay – He’s a 6-foot-1 (ish) guard with already great court awareness and athleticism. He has the speed and ability to get to the rim. Will be a solid piece to the puzzle for the Blue Devils.

• 4. Zac Baxter, South Laurel – I had heard about Baxter previously but wanted to see for myself. I liked what I saw from the forward. He’s about 6-foot-3 (ish) and already has a solid all-around game.

• 5. Matt Rose, Lexington Christian – If he continues on the same path, Rose could be one of the best players in Central Kentucky in the coming years. He’s 6-foot-6 and in the few games I saw, it looked like he can do it all.

• 6. Hunter Shelton, Apollo – A 6-foot-5, big-time shooter.

• 7. Wes Noble, Breathitt County – Led the Hoop Dreams winning team in 16s in scoring in three different games.

• 8. Dominique Harding, Elizabethtown – Hadn’t heard a ton about him but he looks the part – at 6-5 and long – and has a solid skill set.

• 9. Will Parker, Male – He’s 6-foot-7 and runs the floor well, great hands.

• 10. Corey Stearns, Wayne County – Played last season an eighth-grader and I remember one game where he had 31 points on varsity level. He’s a big-time scorer and looks to have a very, very bright future.

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/jodydem...-remember/
MVP2 Wrote:• [B]10. Corey Stearns, Wayne County – Played last season an eighth-grader and I remember one game where he had 31 points on varsity level. He’s a big-time scorer and looks to have a very, very bright future.[/B]

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/jodydem...-remember/

I've seen him play on multiple occasions and he does have a bright future ahead of him.
Good players