Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring ball at Johnson Central today
Sheldon Clark 55-53 over Johnson Central.
Perry Central 65-53 over Sheldon Clark.
Did all the teams have everyone out?
Stats?

Shane vs. Justin - Part 1
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Justin had 34 against Perry Central and 22 against Johnson Central including the game winning rebound in sudden death and yes Central had Hall and the rest of their team
Jed Clampett Wrote:Justin had 34 against Perry Central and 22 against Johnson Central including the game winning rebound in sudden death and yes Central had Hall and the rest of their team

Dalton Adkins and Truman Salyer didn't play for Johnson Central.
Dalton Adkins was a starter on last years team and Truman Salyer was the 6th/7th man depending on the situation.
Were these the only teams playing?
Shane's stats anyone?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Sheldon Clark also won that game coming off against a tough Perry County. Johnson Central had fresh legs.
Adkins is JC's best guard and and Salyer is the 3/4th best player on the team....
Did the new kids at Perry play? or was it the regulars?
Who is the new kids at Perry? I have heard rumors that Justin Johnson might be playing in either the 14th or 12th region next year.... any truth to that?
Johnson is going no where and that came from him so lets put that to rest