Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Even Know If I Can Share This, but I Will
Originally Posted by Administrator
Dear HawksRule,

You have received an infraction at Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals.

Reason: Rule #4 -- Offensive Content/Links
-------
Evidently you have a vendetta against Belfry fans, supporters, communities, and schools. Your post was very offensive and therefore has warranted you an infraction. Please re-read the rules of the site and refrain from posting offensive content such as this again. A suspension will be warranted. (Please put yourself in the shoes of those from Belfry who read the site. How would you feel if PIKE CENTRAL-IANS were called Russians?) Again, re-read the rules of the site!

Thank you,
Administrator
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...?p=1148782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfry0304
I meant ARE ruled eligible.

"Belfry people" ... what are we our own race?
HawksRule
More like Russians.
All the best,
Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals
This was dated in early 2011 goes to show how strict this place used to be
lol, thats why this site had to change, and notice that member hasnt been seen but rarely in along time.

ya russian....WTF?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, thats why this site had to change, and notice that member hasnt been seen but rarely in along time.

ya russian....WTF?

lol man I tried to appeal my suspension to the member back then and they wasn't having it
^
lol.

I could only imagine the infractions that could be given out now.
We'd all be suspended.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol.

I could only imagine the infractions that could be given out now.
We'd all be suspended.

I enjoy the fact now that I can say Belfry people are in fact Russians
^
Better than communist.
^ please don't bring in government I don't like riling them politic guys up lol
WOW lol.

WideZero would totally be banned. He started a thread about Belfry.

Oh wait...
^
theres nothing like the great political minds and political discussions of BGR
^ yep now it's too late you said government twice in one thread they should appear shortly
^ Oh man, oh man. Hahahahahahah

EDIT: To RIUTG
HawksRule should receive an infraction for simply being himself.
lol i didnt say it a second time
I like posting a lot because thats just more time i get to see jenny mccarthys sexy bod
Geez...you Russians!!!
^ political or government it all means the same
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like posting a lot because thats just more time i get to see jenny mccarthys sexy bod

Damn that lucky water hose
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like posting a lot because thats just more time i get to see jenny mccarthys sexy bod

Brother, you post all you want. Big Grin With that sig padding should not apply to you hahahaa.
Boys we are all in the wrong profession. The cameramen for SI Swimsuit edition, Playboy, and etc have a real job
you'd hate to see my appeal message back to this admin
^ Hahahahah for real.

People who view the football forum are going to look at the Pike County Central thread and be like WTF? lol
My appeal and disregard the stars we couldn't cuss back then
Re: Ban
Originally Posted by Admin
Originally Posted by HawksRule
HawksRule: "I have read the rules and looked over Rule #4 after doing so, I have to say I did nothing wrong. In my defense me calling people from Belfry Russians is harmless and should no way be taken offensive. I believe if I would have said Belfry people are Asians or French nothing would have been done. You may have took offense to it cause your from Belfry, but if someone said Pike Central fans were Russians I would have had a smart a** comment back to it. I wouldn't have took offense or got anyone banned over it. Do you see my point?"

Admin: First off, I'm NOT from Belfry. You have your information wrong... Secondly, you were meaning the comment sarcastically and it was taken as such. The next time someone makes a snide remark directed at you, about Pike Central, that is offensive, let's see how long it takes you to come back with something that could possibly cause you to be banned or suspended once again. THAT is the point behind the matter. Do not cause yourself OR others reason to receive administrator/moderator messages. Think before you post! Make a smart choice with the words you use to get your point across. Oh, you got yours across, yet you did it without any tact! and Just so you know... It WAS offensive to those of us who didn't even graduate, go to, or live in Belfry!

HawksRule: I was meaning you are a supporter of Belfry. What your saying what there in the bold is if someone said something I take offensive and I make a remark I get banned or suspended not them? That in no way should be taken offensive there's nothing wrong with Russians. If your going to suspended me then tell your other followers to check this rule 8. Posting false or incorrect information will not be tolerated. If you are unaware of something such as a score or any information regarding a certain topic, then do not post it until sure. False threads and posts will be deleted and you will be warned. Because that is all they throw around on here about Pike Central. You are taking it all wrong answer this if I said Belfry people are Asians or Italian what would have been done? There really is nothing wrong with saying they're Russians. I was asked if Belfry had their own race what was I supposed to do bow down and say yes?
^ Wow. That person gets troll of the year...that is nuts lol. They must have sent out a lot of messages because they probably get offended pretty easily.
Filthy Animal was banned for 3 days one time for posting a picture of a horse's ass and calling it a Perry County Central fan. She was directing it to Zaga!!

I thought it was priceless!!
I got one of those messages like that once. I posted an addy for one of our wrestling tournaments short sweet and simple. Message from the admin said "wrestling isnt a sport, if you post another message about it I will ban you."
Wonder what happened to make the change??
You know guys, you can bash those who are not here all you want. In all honesty, this was the direction of the site at the time. There was no direction to do anything any differently at that time, thus that is how it was managed. I personally don't like the direction of the site as it is today with the open language, taking easy pot shots at other members, and down right stupid trolling - BUT - it is the direction of the site as of today! To call out a person who spent countless time on the site who got paid not one single dime to do things behind the scenes that you never see is a bit over the top, especially since that member is no longer here.

This site grew to it's greatest heights 2 years ago. We surpassed any other message board in the state, yet the only comments I heard was it was "driving everyone away". That was completely false. We brought in members so quickly, it was an impossible job to monitor the moderated posts. So those members who left, must have left for other reasons - OR - this site was what the masses wanted, not the FEW! We changed to site back to what others wanted, and our numbers have declined! Tells you something doesn't it!

I'm glad that we all have a passions for this site! I do, it is my favorite pass-time when I have nothing else going on! I don't like this thread, but hey, it's allowed!
^Agreed, but the OP's infraction was not warranted. Everything else, I agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]