Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next line of the year
I know Sheldon Clark had the offensive line of the year, last year. They were very dominate. The wymt reporter said that they get 3 yards in a cloud of dust.
Lets see some of your opions.
:1: Johnson Central has got this on lock down
schs_football Wrote:I know Sheldon Clark had the offensive line of the year, last year. They were very dominate. The wymt reporter said that they get 3 yards in a cloud of dust.
Lets see some of your opions.

SC had a great offensive line last year no doubt about it, but how can you claim they had the line of the year? There is no proof of that. You leave no stats (no blocking percentages no nothing. Just a quote from WYMT that they say every year about Belfry.). They were a great group of studs up front, but you should say one of the best and not single them out as the sole winner of that award. I'm sure Belfry, Russell, Johnson Central, Lawrence Co, Lynn Camp, Ashland, and a host of other schools feel they had a line just as good if not better than SC's last year. You step on alot of toes when you make a comment like that. I understand you want to post everything about SC (I'm a homer too), but you are overlooking some very good football teams when you make a comment like that.
You can take Ashland off that list. Our line was really a weak spot last year. We should be much improved on the line this year though with a ton of experience coming back.
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:SC had a great offensive line last year no doubt about it, but how can you claim they had the line of the year? There is no proof of that. You leave no stats (no blocking percentages no nothing. Just a quote from WYMT that they say every year about Belfry.). They were a great group of studs up front, but you should say one of the best and not single them out as the sole winner of that award. I'm sure Belfry, Russell, Johnson Central, Lawrence Co, Lynn Camp, Ashland, and a host of other schools feel they had a line just as good if not better than SC's last year. You step on alot of toes when you make a comment like that. I understand you want to post everything about SC (I'm a homer too), but you are overlooking some very good football teams when you make a comment like that.
My bad, your right I should have said that but I would last year's sc line against anybody.IMO
Lynn Camp has also won this honor at the end of the last two years when WYMT does their awards. We were one of and at the time of the last updated stats, the top rushing team in Class A last season. The same line the last two years return again this season. I look for LC line to 3 peat the honor.