Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lawrence County coach
Any thought who it could be? I've heard from a few people they interviewed this week. Anyone know who they even interviewed?
What happened to the other one?
Who are the candidates?
Not sure who all the candidates are but from what I'm hearing Josh Cook may be the new coach.
Josh Cook will be named the coach Monday or Tuesday I was told.
Also heard from a reliable source that Johnson Kid at Sheldon Clark will enroll at Southwest Pulaski also this fall and play for steve wright. Has anyone else heard this? this is coming from a good source in the 14th region.
I'm a little surprised if they hire someone like Cook. With the group they have coming up I figured they would go after someone who has a little more experience. Maybe they didn't have many apply?
As for Johnson moving, it wouldn't surprise me at all! Actually, I think it would be better for him to move. SC is going to be down and passing up a chance to play for coach Wright is near impossible.
Just spoke to Johnson and as far as him transferring to Southwest Pulaski his answer was h--- no so your source must be that reliable.:biglmao:
meant to say not very reliable
hes keeping it under raps, or he may be coming to the 14th region.
Got this off twitter

SportsOT RT “@DerekWYMT: It has been made official. Just spoke with the newest boys basketball coach over at Lawrence Co, Josh Cook.”
catscards Wrote:Got this off twitter

SportsOT RT “@DerekWYMT: It has been made official. Just spoke with the newest boys basketball coach over at Lawrence Co, Josh Cook.”

Congrats Coach Cook!!!! Hard work and patiences have finally paid off.
Lawrence Co. just got themselves one of the best up incoming coaches.
Congrats Coach Cook! That is a solid move.