Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset's Storm Wilson commits to the University of Kentucky
Somerset senior Storm Wilson has committed to play baseball for the Wildcats. Congratulations to a great baseball player and an even better kid.
Congrats
Congrats.
That is awesome! A great kid with excellent talent.
He's just a few hits from being the All-Time hit leader at SHS and is batting around .600 this year. This kid bust his butt everyday and is tough as they come.
Congrats Storm!!!
Wow!! This is great to hear! Congrats Storm!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Tremendous. Congrats.
Congrats to him! Can't wait to see him suit up in a UK jersey.
Awesome! And I want to add... kid, thank your parents for an awesome name!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats to storm. glad to see him go to UK
Super happy for Storm. He has worked his ass off at Somerset on the football and baseball field over the past four years and I'm glad to see it pay off for him.
Congrats Storm. I wonder if we will see him on the football field also?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Congrats Storm. I wonder if we will see him on the football field also?

As far as I know he has no plans to play football. EKU was interested in him as a receiver but he wants to play baseball.
Good pick up by UK, they are going to be good this upcoming season.
Was at his signing today...SHS is extremely proud of him.
I heard that Coach Henderson told him he would have the opportunity to compete for quite a bit of playing time. It will be tough with UK returning two All-American outfielders, but to have Henderson tell him he will be in the running for a possible starting spot is great.
Congats Storm well earned.:1:
My son told me last year at the Junior east/west all star game he was the fastest kid on the field
Congrats and good luck to the kid!