Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th 2012-2013
Let's hear what everybody thinks. Now this could change drastically depending on transfers, player moves, etc. Here is my top 5 heading into the summer.

1. Johnson Central - Return pretty much the entire regional championship team from a year ago. Shane Hall could potentially have a monster year.

2. East Ridge - If both Kasongo and Wolter return for the Warriors then this team will be a very tough out for anyone. The development of other key role players, such as Hagy, Fields and Coleman will be key. Everybody knows what kind of a player Miller is.

3. Sheldon Clark - Johnson may be the best overall player in the entire region. Watch out for the Cardinals.

4. Pikeville - Ethan Rowe will have to carry the load for this team in the upcoming season. A solid group of Freshman will probably get major minutes. Players like Wes Anderson and Hamilton will have to come up big

5. Betsy Layne - Andrew Roberts is simply somebody you just can't replace, but with players like Meade and Case this team will def. be in the mix
I agree with pretty much everything you say with these exceptions. I don't see Pikeville as a contender, they lose too much. Shelby Valley has to be considered a top Regional team, they return almost everyone and they were very young last year.
Johnson Central will return all 5 starters from the 2012 Regional Championship team.
Johnson Central has to be the front runner til the are knocked off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
School Admin. Wrote:Shelby Valley has to be considered a top Regional team, they return almost everyone and they were very young last year.

Guard play may again be an issue for Valley...
1. Johnson Central
2. Sheldon Clark
3. East Ridge
4. Betsy Layne
5. Shelby Valley
6. Pikeville
7. Paintsville
8. Belfry
9. Magoffin County
10. Prestonsburg