Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky's Title...
Probably won't be too long before that sucker gets vacated by the NCAA...
That's original.
ah boys...
It is original. It would only be the third time Calipari has had something vacated.
Yes. UK fans have never heard this.

So very original.
troll!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
WideZero Wrote:It is original. It would only be the third time Calipari has had something vacated.

Corey Maggette=You getting owned.
Every single ESPN troll that post on UK's comments there say the same thing every single day.
And every single time a UK fan goes on about how Cal was never convicted of any wrong doing (which he hasnt) and they just keep on any ways. It's pointless to talk to the true haters of UK. It's nice to know that were envied so much that the only thing people can come up with is "Cal Cheats".

Oh BTW.......

2012 champs. STFU.
You're the worst troll ever. I had high hopes for you. Go eat dog food.
^ Well suck my balls, I don't give a rats ass what you think. As Bob Knight said, "you have a coach that has had two final fours vacated and he's still coaching...."
lol. Y U MAD
WideZero Wrote:^ Well suck my balls, I don't give a rats ass what you think. As Bob Knight said, "you have a coach that has had two final fours vacated and he's still coaching...."

As RIUTG said. "You have a coach that chokes players and throws chairs still coaching"....
I'm not mad, but seriously, go eat dog food...that has to be one of the lamest things I've ever heard...
Damn! lol. WideZero I should advise you to be careful what you say to Real Badman. He is very sensitive and will give you an infraction for breathing wrong.

That being said, dUKe sucks.

And just a reminder....

UK leads the all-time series 11-8.

Including 2-0 in the final four.
I'll have you know, I've only gave 1 infraction since I've became a moderator. I is good moderator! Or I could become more fascist, either way I don't care Wink
^ Yeah, against me for a joke to either Hawksrule or Offthehook which was lame. "I is good moderator." I wonder about you dude. Almost as much as WideZero flipping out on everybody lol.

Either way, you suck, dUKe sucks.
Ehhh, I'll take it. At least you didn't do what Ring did to Stardust.
Nah. I wouldn't take it that far. I just think you suck. I'm not going to get worked up over somebody on an online message board that I don't even know lol.
You're gonna have to do better than this Zero.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
WideRight[Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...gliari.jpg]WideZero

Two opinions / One voice
Real Badman Wrote:I'll have you know, I've only gave 1 infraction since I've became a moderator. I is good moderator! Or I could become more fascist, either way I don't care Wink

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1446459

Exactly why you are a douche!
We keep feeding the troll
everyone loves Kentucky!!!!
^And he keeps choking on it and making threads like these.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
You won't have to worry about WideZero anymore. He just isn't into discussion boards so he's not going to stay a part of BGR. Sad
^Ok lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ I'm sure everybody here will miss him dearly lol.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I'm sure everybody here will miss him dearly lol.

Hell Yes!
^ He actually was a decent troll lol
^ I'm taking trolling over