Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodford County 2 Collins 1 (8 innings)
Final

Collins loses their 4th straight close game to a ranked team, this time at #16 Woodford County. Their next game is tomorrow at district rival Anderson County.
Collins............... 000 001 00 - 1 7 3
Woodford County 001 000 01 - 2 9 1

WP - Clinton Hollon
LP - Austin Perry

2B - Eli Boggess (WC)
3B - Logan Bailey ©

Records: Woodford County (19-4), Collins (17-9)

https://www.gamechanger.io/game-4f5ac8ba...stats/live
Austin Perry threw another great game!!!! Collins has got to find a way to stop making errors and the end of games. This team is really good and can play with any team in the state.
Blue1424 have been at any of the games? If so what do you see they need to fix?
kybaseball5 Wrote:Blue1424 have been at any of the games? If so what do you see they need to fix?

I haven't been to many but I agree they do need to quit committing silly errors. If they just cut out the errors and get a little more going offensively they will be tough to beat. Their offense hasn't been as good in the past couple of games, but that may be due to the fact that they have been playing some very good teams. Still, they are a good team and can play with anyone in the state. They should win the 8th region this year. Their toughest competition may be Oldham County and they were beating them 4-0 in the 2nd before the game was ended due to storms. I don't think there is anyone in the region that can beat them unless they have a really bad game.