Bottom 1st

0-0
I hope the SS for Beechwood is found
Matt Pelfrey leads off with a double for Powell County
Top 2

Powell 1-0
Bottom 2

1-1
There is a very serious situation going on right now with the Beechwood program. A player went home to get his stuff and was supposed to arrive back to school to catch the bus and he never showed back up. There is a search right now. As of 20 minutes ago, he has still not been heard from. I'm sure this is weighing on the Beechwood families.
Stardust Wrote:There is a very serious situation going on right now with the Beechwood program. A player went home to get his stuff and was supposed to arrive back to school to catch the bus and he never showed back up. There is a search right now. As of 20 minutes ago, he has still not been heard from. I'm sure this is weighing on the Beechwood families.

It is a very serious situation.

Game can be heard on either 104.9 FM or http://www.wskvfm.com

THE ANNOUNCERS JUST SAID THAT HE WAS FOUND. HE WAS OKAY BUT FOUL PLAY WAS INVOLVED.

Beechwood is heading back to NKY to get him tonight as soon as the game is over. Beechwood is schedule to have 3 games tomorrow (Lafayette, Clark County and TBA)
Former Clark County Coach Larry Allison is in attendence tonight.
Top 3

Powell 3-1
bottom 3

Powell 3-1
Beechwood needs to change pitchers and calm down or this could be over in 5 or 6. Powell's speed is killing Beechwood
Top 4

Powell 3-1
Bottom 4

Powell 3-1
Powell has picked off 2 Beechwood runners so far
Top 5

Powell 3-1
3 Pickoffs so far for Powell County
Bottom 5

Powell 3-1
Top 6

Powell 4-1