Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best players in the 14th
i think it would have to be stella smith and arielle engle from hazard high school

STELLA SMITH #1  :1:
I'm assuming this is for next season considering the only team still playing right now in the 14th region is Letcher Central.  But next season Tierra Baker will be one of the top players in the region, and what is so impressive about it, is she will only be a sophomore..  The sky is the limit for that girl.
i agree with letcher cental 22-= as baker becomes older she will become to the level of a autum morris or heather martin.....
I guess I don't understand...Why is LCC the only team still playing?
You have a lot of great players in the 14th, but I have to say K combs, from Owsley, She puts her heart and soul into playing.
LOL Seriously, the best player is narrowed down to three people, Kristen Madden, Heather Sturdivant, or Megan Mosley. How many does engle average??? Smith???? Thats what i thought, nowhere near the amount assists, points, steals etc. as these three players.
Your leaving out people like Ciara Stidham, Beth Lewis, Savannah Tharpe, out. Megan Mosley is overrated. But I agree with Sturdivant and Madden being the best.
The PG for PCC is a very solid player along with there PF and C! S for LCC, I think Kincer is going to be a great one because of her work ethic and want in her!
TakeItToThaHouse Wrote:Your leaving out people like Ciara Stidham, Beth Lewis, Savannah Tharpe, out. Megan Mosley is overrated. But I agree with Sturdivant and Madden being the best.

Mosley dropped 32 last night, how overrated is that?
KC3ISMONEY Wrote:Mosley dropped 32 last night, how overrated is that?
KC3ISMONEY, sometimes you have to look over people. She is not overrated. She is just playing with a bunch of young girls that will get better in time.
Megan is a very good ball player. I cant believe she only had 4 points against PCC though. IMO Mosley and Sturdivant are battleing for the number 2 position this year because Madden is the best player in the region.
Kristin Madden-PCC
Heather Sturdivant-PCC
Ashley Hall-Hazard
Ciara Stidham-Leslie
Jamie Noble-Cordia
and the lil freshman from Buckhorn cant think of her name
i don't know about best in the region but megan mosley is really good.
Pcc-Kristen madden and Heather Sturvidant
Kcc-Megan Mosley
Letcher-mix up
Leslie-Ciara stidham and Beth Lewis
Jbs-Maris Hovee
Cordia-Jamie Noble/Whitney Owens
Hazard-mix up.
and i know there are more teams but these are the only ones that i can actully give my opinion on.
KC3ISMONEY Wrote:Mosley dropped 32 last night, how overrated is that?

how many assist,rebounds,and steals did mosley have that game? im guessing not over 3 in each category. its not all about scoring. young players dont realize that these days.
TakeItToThaHouse Wrote:Your leaving out people like Ciara Stidham, Beth Lewis, Savannah Tharpe, out. Megan Mosley is overrated. But I agree with Sturdivant and Madden being the best.
I agree megan is not that good of a ball player very overrated!And i also agree with the you all are leaving some of the good players out
ballgurl00 Wrote:I agree megan is not that good of a ball player very overrated!And i also agree with the you all are leaving some of the good players out

Not trying to start anything but who have they left out? I know Baker from LCC. She is going to be a force to be reckoned with later.
Kendra thomas from kcc is pretty good.
basketball_rookie23 Wrote:Kendra thomas from kcc is pretty good.

She can be a good player but gets down on herself to easily. If something happens on the floor she takes it upon herself and thinks she caused it. She will be a very good player in a year or so.
I dont see Tharpe in any of these list's. I believe she deserves some respect. Even Kendra McFarland, who started as an 8th grader can do some serious damage. Very good shot, Great rebounder. Both are quality team players.
56th District:
Estill- Rader, Reynolds, and the girl who shoot's the 3 pointers.
Lee- W.Bowling, C.Johnson
Powell- Tharpe, McFarland
Owsley- K.Combs, J.Murrell, M.Turner- and the rest of starting 5
sturdivant and madden of pcc what a 1-2 punch
basketball IQ Wrote:sturdivant and madden of pcc what a 1-2 punch

Them two are good when they work together.
KC3ISMONEY Wrote:LOL Seriously, the best player is narrowed down to three people, Kristen Madden, Heather Sturdivant, or Megan Mosley. How many does engle average??? Smith???? Thats what i thought, nowhere near the amount assists, points, steals etc. as these three players.

Agree