• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nky 6a 2012
Haven't been on in 4 mos what's the scoop on the northern Ky 6a teams
Campbell county
Boone
Dixie
Ryle
Sk
It will be interesting to see how Dixie is after the Spritzky era. Ryle might be the favorite, but like always, all 5 will make it interesting
^ no clear cut favorite at this point. Defending District champ Campbell County returns the core of their skill positions, but have a lot of replacing to do on the O-Line.
^ Campbell County won't do anything. If they have a coach like that certain baseball coach they have, they're doomed. Big Grin

In all seriousness, it looks like a toss up. Campbell brings a lot back to the table, I think Boone and Ryle will be really good too. You can never count out Dixie or SK though. If I had to put my money on a team right now then I will take Ryle, but not by much.
^It's hard to pick NKY 6A. Last year, the best team going into the season was Ryle, the district champ was Campbell, but the best team at the end of the year was Boone.

Hey Dust, will Campbell put Durham back at QB this season?
Because Walsh is playing baseball, Durham has taken all snaps. Walsh has been told that he will be needed as the safety on D, WR on O. so I believe it's decided. BUT - the exact opposite was the plan going into last season